Falkirk vs Queens Park

We've been the better team for the majority of the half but the two centre backs for QP have done well defending crosses and clogging the area at the edge of the box. Morrison against Robson is the biggest mismatch on the park but we aren't hitting it often enough. I don't think Robson has managed to stop him once.

Great free kick for the goal but Mutch's positioning essentially showed him exactly where he had to put the ball to score. Still did well to do it tbf. Think Doyle has been solid, Murray is a pest and Lewis Moore has been better than any of his fleeting appearances for us.

QP's midfield and centre back pairing look solid so we'll need something fairly imaginative to break them down in the second half I'd imagine. Would be a hell of a lot easier if Seb Ross hadn't fluffed that free header.

QP look like the first team that have actually scouted us, pressing our defence and central midfield on the ball and forcing a fair few errors and slack passes. Murray missed a bit of a sitter before his free kick. Seemed a bit soft and there's been a few similar that the ref has let go.

We really need to sharpen up here, I don't think we're out of this by any stretch of the imagination but we need to move the ball faster to our forward players and have a better presence at centre mid/up front. Reckon Miller has done well at RB though.

I'd want Krasniqi on early to give us some more control but I don't think Wilson/Ompreon give you anything Keena doesn't despite him not playing that well so far.

Don't know where they raked up this ref fi. Giving us SFA, against the SFA's team. Had the ball in the net & chopped off 4 o/s. That the full back had made an arse of playing the ball & then got robbed of it. As our guy rounded the keeper & stuck it in.
Just before the f/k for the goal, a ball down the line was clearly out followed by a foul, yet it was play on!
Don't know why Hetherington was brought back in, it's slowed our play down if anything.

5 minutes ago, latapythelegend said:

Time to get Ben Hall to f**k. The boy is physically and mentally slow.

That head-first lunge when Murray was breaking forward was absolutely laughable. How have we still not replaced him? 

Edited by lanky_ffc

I think it was a freekick as he was bodied by Dixon I think but for me the freekick didn't look like it was bang in the corner so for me having obviously not seen it back Mutch should have done better. We've been the better team but in the final third we've picked the wrong ball.

That sort of fun was 40 years ago.
Over the bridge. Memories
Bet you pair were applauding the guy who couldn't leave us fast enough, for an assistant's job, & wiped the best ever Falkirk goal from history.
That he actually won zero with them is just 40 years ago & memories to you though.
But I suppose he wore a kilt to a Cup Final, so fair enough.