Falkirk vs Queens Park

4 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Don't think that would ever be a goer. In fact it's a feckin crazy idea. You going to let away fans do it aswell and have them milling about in the south and north stand too? Never going to happen.

No, that would quite obviously be a feckin crazy idea.

59 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

Aye, you make a good point, however both stands hold less than 2000 and not every fan would make the move. We'd probably be looking at around 1500 or so tops. (Away fans, if there were any in the NS, wouldn't be allowed to move). It would have to be around the East side for reasons that LtL points out so a path would need to be laid to connect the stands. I don't see any problem in letting folk move maybe 5 minutes either side of half time either.

It probably wouldn't work if there was any significant number of away fans anyway so, after promotion :unsure2:, could only happen on a limited basis.

I'm all for LtL's idea re any new terrace though, surely the priority in designing it would be linking the two areas?

always thought this was at least worth exploration,  particularly as we want and need every competitive advantage we can get. it might attract more fans to game and help team out support wise. away fans could be housed in North end of main stand as they have done many a time before.

I personally would rather sit in the north stand than south simply as its nearer my car, especially on days its pouring!

Managed to get a hold of a season ticket for this one at the last minute and very much looking forward to it.

Re Krasniqi vs Ross vs Hetherington - I have no strong preference and have complete faith in Sheerin and Grainger to make the right call. For the first time in years I don't feel like I know better than the Falkirk manager, which is a good position to be in.

Bit chaotic in North Stand. Supposed to be a block for the clinically vulnerable/shielding, an empty block then 2 blocks for everybody else but nothing is marked out, a lot of folk are sitting where they want and the young steward is running around like a blue arsed fly trying to sort it 

47 minutes ago, Newbornbairn said:

Bit chaotic in North Stand. Supposed to be a block for the clinically vulnerable/shielding, an empty block then 2 blocks for everybody else but nothing is marked out, a lot of folk are sitting where they want and the young steward is running around like a blue arsed fly trying to sort it 

Would it not be better having the vulnerable block in the main stand where people tend to sit where their ticket is for? North stands ok if you've only got them and away but not so easy to organise if you have other home fans in their too.