Paisley Saints v Perth Saints

38 minutes ago, DumbartonBud said:

Bit of a slap in the face to any centre mid that didn’t get a game today. Playing a want a away centre half in there instead of them along with a want away centre mid. 

Agree with the slap in the face bit but most plaYers are want away players these days, if they are in the last year of their contract and they think a better deal could be offered they won’t sign a new contract until they see what is out there. Players like Flynn (who I’d like to see given more of a chance) sign extensions when offered as they don’t see an offer coming elsewhere. 

My pal said he was home support and was sent round to the West Stand, where maybe concerningly, his ticket scanned him in no bother. 

Having been tipped off, said I was neutral and got in but know folk were getting in by saying they were away fans. 

Strange situation all round. 

Would definitely have taken the point at half-time and still happy enough to come away with that but could have nicked it as second half wore on.

I prefer Muller to Devine. Think the latter is still very raw in terms of where to move in attack. Hope it can come over the course of this season. Muller will fit our system well. 

We are in desperate need to some attacking inspiration. 

That's 40% of the legal goals we've scored this season been declared illegal through mistakes from officials.

Given how low scoring a team we've been, that's a bit of a pisser!

Oh, and we've had the same number of red cards as legal goals.

Doesn't bode particularly well.

Edited by Bobby_F