Paisley Saints v Perth Saints

St Johnstone players will be well rested for Sunday having thrown in the towel early in tonight’s game.

Players gave 100% just LASK were class at times.

Your just jealous of our European adventure.

We just run out of energy after the run of games etc.

We just need a rest so I would rest the whole starting 11 from Thursday and give you a chance.

Think Gordon is still out for this? Plus it doesn't sound like Vertainen is in yet, so....

Clark

Rooney - Muller - Kerr - McCart - Booth

McCann - Craig - Wotherspoon

Middleton - Kane

For me, Wotherspoon obviously pushing up on the left on the ball. Depends on players fitness though, and I wouldn't be fussed to see Devine in instead of Booth.

Suspect the effort the players have put in over the past month, plus how the game ended on Thursday, means we'll struggle to get going at all in this. St Mirren to scab a 1-0 win and everyone around their club to celebrate it like they've won a trophy, IMO.

58 minutes ago, akuram said:

Players gave 100% just LASK were class at times.

Your just jealous of our European adventure.

We just run out of energy after the run of games etc.

We just need a rest so I would rest the whole starting 11 from Thursday and give you a chance.

I'd say you were very fortunate to be there, and your hoofball style of play got found out.

I just hope the talk of Goodwin trying to emulate St Johnstone's anti football are shite, otherwise he'll be looking for a new job by xmas.

38 minutes ago, Munoz said:

I'd say you were very fortunate to be there, and your hoofball style of play got found out.

I just hope the talk of Goodwin trying to emulate St Johnstone's anti football are shite, otherwise he'll be looking for a new job by xmas.

1 hour ago, Munoz said:

I have got to agree with the second part of your post.

1 hour ago, Munoz said:

I always enjoy reading Munoz’s posts. They flit effortlessly between serious, wind ups and jealousy.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Think Gordon is still out for this? Plus it doesn't sound like Vertainen is in yet, so....

Clark

Rooney - Muller - Kerr - McCart - Booth

McCann - Craig - Wotherspoon

Middleton - Kane

If that really is the Saintees side I can only hope the referee protects our playmakers.  Saintees will be doing exceptionally well if they end the game with 9 men. 

21 minutes ago, Doonhame Buddie said:

If that really is the Saintees side I can only hope the referee protects our playmakers.  Saintees will be doing exceptionally well if they end the game with 9 men. 

Wouldn't think St Mirren fans would enjoy bringing up mention of playing against 9 men tbh.

2 hours ago, Munoz said:

Awwwww....At least you tried Eh? Well done you !

Proper jinx behaviour, but I don't think we've lost an away game to anyone except Celtic or Rangers since December 26th 2020.

Last time we lost an away game to a non-OF side without going a man down was 26th September 2020.

Constantly forget how good our away form has been since Davidson came in.

1 minute ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Assuming the Perth Saints are 5-2-3, that means there will be about 11 defenders on the pitch 😄.

This is not going to be a classic.

Any idea what your shape is? 😂

6 defenders on the park and none are CMs, and none are really wingers either, I think.