Paisley Saints v Perth Saints

14 minutes ago, Doonhame Buddie said:

My dear old mum would never have dreamed of using an acute accent (or à trois). 

“The earliest example noted in the DSL is from the 1815 the Highland Society’s Report on Savings Banks and shows how menages were more convenient than the Banks: “The disadvantages of Friendly Societies have given rise, in many parts of the country, to institutions known by the name of Menages . . . a certain number of persons agree to pay a certain sum each, periodically, for a certain period.”

Seems locality plus time passing has different spellings 

1 hour ago, PSJ.84 said:

Wonder how they’ll prevent away fans from entering…

Ask everyone how it feels when you finish in the top 6. If you have an answer you're not allowed in.

Ask everyone how it feels when you finish in the top 6. If you have an answer you're not allowed in.

Or just turn away tractors from the car park.

Am I doing this right?

Folk creating a big fuss about this doesn't help at all. 

St Mirren fans, I presume, aren't going to choose to sit behind that goal. 

St Johnstone fans, I presume, who have read there is no away allocation, aren't going to turn up wearing blue and white rosettes.

Posting about the situation over and over again on forums and social media is not helpful IMO. 

9 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

Checking the webbed fingers will be faster, tbh.

Didn't realise that was an issue in Paisley tbh.

14 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:

Not getting why any Saints fans think the decision to exclude away fans is anything but a disgrace.

Did we apply for max possible capacity or have we just accepted the govt 5k limit while every other team has applied and been granted as a formality ? I can only assume the later given we are claiming to be unable to accommodate anything but the home support !

Piss poor decision imo. Also get there early, going to be chaos with bar codes on home printed bits of paper or on phones that no doubt readers will struggle with. Only had months to get the new ST cards out but alas "a few more weeks"

A lot of statements coming out the club recently has been very poor Kibble staff who have no experience runing a football club ?  A message on my mobile asked me to contact the club as my seat has been moved due to the red zone. A call to the club was dealt with super quick that's an improvement. My first game for two years can't wait. The 1877 club will be opened to members only for the Dundee United game. Disappointing for St Johnstone fans they are not known for carrying a large away support I'm sure we could have set a side of a stand for a few hundred of their fans. 

27 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Fair enough. I too have always found the best way to prove you're not thinking about something is to post on an internet forum about that thing.

Ideally more than once, that proves you really don't care