Paisley Saints v Perth Saints

1 hour ago, Zamora Fan said:

Genuine question, why are St Mirren fans so miserable? Things don’t seem that bad only three games in and I thought you had recruited fairly well.

We have as far as I'm concerned.  Last season was good maybe its expected to be better with only three games in only the the glass half full fans can answer that. 

Regardless of the result, either way this is going to be a big comedown for our players after the mental and physical energy they put into Thursday, and we don't yet have a squad that allows lots of changes without having an effect on the quality, so can't see an away win.

Would be a brilliant achievement if we did, but think a draw would be a very acceptable result for us.  Don't think we've won in Paisley the past couple of seasons, was that late Tony Watt winner around Xmas time 2018 our last win at the mirrens?

No idea what will happen here. We've been pretty rotten, the farmers have been pretty rotten. Both sets of fans have quite a lot to say, with us it's not so much players but position/strategy, with them (from the outside) the issue they have is needing more players in.

I'm not sure if both managers would take a point just now (it's tight down the bottom, oo-er) but I feel a draw, and especially a goalless draw, would be the last thing the fans want.

Edited by Ric

No idea what will happen here. We've been pretty rotten, the farmers have been pretty rotten. Both sets of fans are quite a lot to say, with us it's not so much players but position/strategy, with them (from the outside) the issue they have is needing more players in.

I'm not sure if both managers would take a point just now (it's tight down the bottom, oo-er) but I feel a draw, and especially a goalless draw, would be the last thing the fans want.

I’d take a point in any form here really. After Thursday’s game we’ll either stop having such a packed schedule or we’ll suddenly be rolling in £££ and can recruit the players to handle it. So more than happy to keep things ticking over knowing this is the last league game for a bit where the minds are elsewhere.

In saying that, a goal from open play would be nice.

So the good news is that St Mirren have confirmed all season ticket holders can attend on Sunday. Tickets are now on general sale, and it looks like it’s only the Main Stand Red Zone that’s closed.

The bad news? The home ticketing portal also includes N3 in the away stand, and the club haven’t said anything about accommodating St Johnstone fans.

It’s another in a long line of vague statements that leave more questions than answers…

No mention of away tickets...yet.

SMFC Webteam Saints News 24 August 2021

All season ticket holders will be able to attend Sunday’s match as St Mirren face St Johnstone in the cinch Premiership.

New season ticket cards will not be ready on time for Sunday, so season ticket holders will have to use the barcode sent in their purchase confirmation email as an e-ticket. Anyone with any issues with their season ticket barcode should contact help@stmirren.com before Sunday’s match. The club hopes to have season ticket cards ready in time for the Dundee United match on 11th September.

Tickets are also now on general sale - priced at £22 for adults and £12 for concessions. General sale tickets can be purchased at the St Mirren Ticket Office or online at stmirren.com/matchtickets

The match will also be shown live on PPV at a cost of £12.50. Please note that due to UEFA restrictions, the match is not available to buy in England.

47 minutes ago, codfish said:

So the good news is that St Mirren have confirmed all season ticket holders can attend on Sunday. Tickets are now on general sale, and it looks like it’s only the Main Stand Red Zone that’s closed.

The bad news? The home ticketing portal also includes N3 in the away stand, and the club haven’t said anything about accommodating St Johnstone fans.

It’s another in a long line of vague statements that leave more questions than answers…

The options on that page say "away" on them though.

1 minute ago, tree house tam said:

This is where I should step in with percentages but you just wouldn't understand. 

That a large percentage of your European crowds aren't actually St Johnstone fans ? 

I understand.