The Tom Daley Tribute Act v The Livi Lions

23 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

:lol:

Took my Livi supporting lad to the game today. As a neutral I agree with liviforever's comments.

Until Kelly was introduced, the Livi defence was comfortably dealing with everything Hibs were throwing at them. His defending for the 1st goal was schoolboy stuff. Hibs had all of the ball but didn't really create anything.

On the flip side Livi could have played untill the season's end and still wouldn't have scored.

Overall a poor game with few highlights. The one brightspot was Boyle's finish for the 2nd.

31 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Is he called Damien?

🤣🤣

Due to my age, I only managed a couple of Meadowbank games so I'm not as hung up on Livingston as proper Thistle fans like yourself. I can understand it though.

My Dad never forced me to support his club so I've followed suit and let mine go his own way. He's only 9 and loves going to City aswell so he might come to his senses!

13 hours ago, Proposition Joe said:

Tom_Daley_London_(cropped2).thumb.jpg.e2a8ba0a6e68e5a9cf33613b33ad5f16.jpg

For all the "Divers Hibs" chat on here, what struck me yesterday was just how many times a Livi player went down under a challenge, uttered a scream, had a wee glance, got f**k all from the ref and then got up again.

I have sympathy with their injury issues etc, but this was a clear tactic to try and get Hibs players booked and disrupt the flow - that the ref didnt deal with it was just as annoying tbh.

5 hours ago, Leith Green said:

For all the "Divers Hibs" chat on here, what struck me yesterday was just how many times a Livi player went down under a challenge, uttered a scream, had a wee glance, got f**k all from the ref and then got up again.

I have sympathy with their injury issues etc, but this was a clear tactic to try and get Hibs players booked and disrupt the flow - that the ref didnt deal with it was just as annoying tbh.

What All the "diving Hibs" chat? Think I can only notice one post about Scott Allen other than that all the comments seem to have originated from the Hibs side.

The Livi fans are just jealous that our eleven team members are supremely skilled artistes in the noble art of sporting simulation, trained to convincingly drop to the ground at a split second's notice with all the grace, flair and versimillitude necessary to influence even the most sharp-eyed of referees, while their troupe of unconvincing hams couldn't persuade the most gullible and overworked GP in Livingstone Health Centre to sign off on a case of Munchausen's syndrome...

The thread title was the only reference to Hibs diving, and in past games it was well justified, going back to the 2-2 game at Easter rd where Scott Allan dived to get a pen when our player pulled out the challenge and never touched him. Tbf to Hibs, Alan was the only player to make an obv dive yesterday, and Anderson for us, although Anderson did get clipped once and got nothing, same with Sibbald on the edge of your box, but i think that was just after Anderson had tried it on, and the ref just ignored both of them.

It was also to wind you lot up with you reacting so defensively about Boyle's rep for easily falling down too right enough.😂 Imo Boyle was the only Hibs player that gave us a torrid time in the first half, whenever he got the ball we had at least 3 players on him before we managed to slow him down enough to get a decent challenge in.

The thread title was the only reference to Hibs diving, and in past games it was well justified, going back to the 2-2 game at Easter rd where Scott Allan dived to get a pen when our player pulled out the challenge and never touched him. Tbf to Hibs, Alan was the only player to make an obv dive yesterday, and Anderson for us, although Anderson did get clipped once and got nothing, same with Sibbald on the edge of your box, but i think that was just after Anderson had tried it on, and the ref just ignored both of them.
It was also to wind you lot up with you reacting so defensively about Boyle's rep for easily falling down too right enough.[emoji23] Imo Boyle was the only Hibs player that gave us a torrid time in the first half, whenever he got the ball we had at least 3 players on him before we managed to slow him down enough to get a decent challenge in.
Josh Doigs dive at the Macarena last season was an absolute 10/10 as well don't forget.

23 hours ago, Aim Here said:

The Livi fans are just jealous that our eleven team members are supremely skilled artistes in the noble art of sporting simulation, trained to convincingly drop to the ground at a split second's notice with all the grace, flair and versimillitude necessary to influence even the most sharp-eyed of referees, while their troupe of unconvincing hams couldn't persuade the most gullible and overworked GP in Livingstone Health Centre to sign off on a case of Munchausen's syndrome...

Livingstone used to be in North Rhodesia wasn't it - remembering my school days when half the map was pink.