The Tom Daley Tribute Act v The Livi Lions

Hopefully we have as strong a referee for this one as we did for the last time the two clubs met.

Craig Napier was wise and didn’t fall for Alan Forrest’s futile efforts to win a penalty for Livingston in the 2nd half and was correct to show him a yellow card.

Livingston may be bottom of the Premiership however they are top in the fouls conceded league which is no surprise to me, I’ll be unsurprised if their hatchet men decide to try and kick the living daylights out of Martin Boyle as they have in previous encounters.

Not sure if Kevin Nisbet will be back from his bout of covid but we should hopefully have a couple of new faces in, hopefully we see Hanlon and Newell come back in.

Just don’t play Alex Gogic for the love of f**k.

Edited by Les Cabbage

Normally when we’re on a shite run like this, we pull a random result out of nowhere and kick on. Most of the time it’s against a side top of the league too… 

Does that mean we’re going to see the iconic Livi 2-0 Hibs scoreline make an appearance? Not for me to say… 

Could really do with Hanlon being back for this along with Alex Gogic being launched firmly into the stand. Would also be nice to have another new signing or two in to help the squad but I won’t hold my breath. 

Edited by Zing.

5 hours ago, ATLIS said:

Normally when we’re on a shite run like this, we pull a random result out of nowhere and kick on. Most of the time it’s against a side top of the league too… 

Does that mean we’re going to see the iconic Livi 2-0 Hibs scoreline make an appearance? Not for me to say… 

One can but hope. Not confident of us keeping a clean sheet though, so 2-1 would do us just as good.

11 minutes ago, Proposition Joe said:

Pish

Yep but good for us when we're sitting on 0 points, can see us nicking a win here if we keep it like this. 

Think we need Panayiotou on to link up with Hammy. Would also take off Shinnie for Keags. Think Shinnie is a bit of a passenger off the ball, and Keags would give us more bite in midfield.