Hello

5 hours ago, LIndaCFC said:

Yeah I know some committees get paid, most don't as it should be all voluntary but some definitely pay

I’ve obviously been on the wrong committee as I paid for the privilege.

As for being intimidated by our support I take that as a compliment but sadly most of those people are no longer around. 

Anyway you must soon be running out of IDs for all these accounts that get banned. 

1 hour ago, Arthurlie1981 said:

I’ve obviously been on the wrong committee as I paid for the privilege.

As for being intimidated by our support I take that as a compliment but sadly most of those people are no longer around. 

Anyway you must soon be running out of IDs for all these accounts that get banned. 

Well good luck to you then! I was at arthurlie v glasgow uni last month and it's the same fans so stop tryin to defend these thugs and I take it your one of them. This first I have ever been on here snd by the looks of it some sad people just can't take certain opinions. Good luck to you mate

Well good luck to you then! I was at arthurlie v glasgow uni last month and it's the same fans so stop tryin to defend these thugs and I take it your one of them. This first I have ever been on here snd by the looks of it some sad people just can't take certain opinions. Good luck to you mate

In your opening post you say that you stopped watching Arthurlie ?

4 hours ago, LIndaCFC said:

You have no idea who I am so don’t cast aspersions. I was at the Glasgow Uni game and never saw a thing like you mentioned. Pray tell what did you see? 

11 hours ago, Arthurlie1981 said:

You have no idea who I am so don’t cast aspersions. I was at the Glasgow Uni game and never saw a thing like you mentioned. Pray tell what did 

One of your ultras flicked a cigarette in my direction because I shouted great pass from one of the Uni players. Dodny really want to mention it but u did insist 

4 hours ago, LIndaCFC said:

One of your ultras flicked a cigarette in my direction because I shouted great pass from one of the Uni players. Dodny really want to mention it but u did insist 

Now I know you are talking pish!! Your having a laugh with Ultras!! Bye now.

5 hours ago, LIndaCFC said:

Me and wee Tony are the Arthurlie Ultras Squad,  he was grounded by his Mum and I don’t smoke so your at it, anymore slander me and wee Tony will see you in court.