Hello

Hi all hope you can all welcome me with open arms 😘 I've always been a big fan of junior football as I used to go with my dad all the time. He was an East ren man so would regularly watch arthurlie and neilston so u still do thw same but I like to travel about now and watch different games. I stopped watching arthurlie as there fans are very intimidating. Indo like neilston though they are very friendly. I would love to be on a committee if anyone would take me. Wouldn't mind being on darvel or pollok committe because they pay quite well but would be happy with anything. Have a lovely Sunday everyone 

1 hour ago, LIndaCFC said:

Hi all hope you can all welcome me with open arms 😘 I've always been a big fan of junior football as I used to go with my dad all the time. He was an East ren man so would regularly watch arthurlie and neilston so u still do thw same but I like to travel about now and watch different games. I stopped watching arthurlie as there fans are very intimidating. Indo like neilston though they are very friendly. I would love to be on a committee if anyone would take me. Wouldn't mind being on darvel or pollok committe because they pay quite well but would be happy with anything. Have a lovely Sunday everyone 

Welcome. Yes, Barrhead can be quite an intimidating place. My better half is from there but is not at all intimidating. If you fancy travelling 90 miles every other week, Broughty need committee folk. We will pay you in smiles. 

4 minutes ago, Shanner said:

he's a grown man who takes pictures of himself in wrestling masks in his bedroom. 

probably deserves pity more than scorn. 

Wow, I just looked  more closely. I thought it was a cat.

in a hat

Edited by Jimi Shandrix

34 minutes ago, Jimi Shandrix said:

Welcome. Yes, Barrhead can be quite an intimidating place. My better half is from there but is not at all intimidating. If you fancy travelling 90 miles every other week, Broughty need committee folk. We will pay you in smiles. 

Thanks Jim but think that's too far for me 🤣 yeah nothing against arthurlie as a club I always enjoyed going to dunterlie especially when jim mcquade was manager I hope to see them in top league again as they've had difficult times but just small minority

3 hours ago, LIndaCFC said:

I’ve been trying for ages to swipe left but this app is not working.