The Rangers 2012 v Celtic

5 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Celtic playing 2 right backs and Rangers playing without one 😂.

Juranovic is apparently pretty versatile, he’s a converted midfielder who can play on both sides.

Throwing him into this game however is a bit risky but we have limited options here. Balogoun vs Kyogo is a complete mis-match 

Balogun thing is a bit shite. He was terrible last season there and we had to change things at half time previously. 

Buzzing to see Kent in there though. Hopefully he won't have lost the motivation to relentlessly murder your defence because Scott Brown has moved on. 

8 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Balogoun vs Kyogo is a complete mis-match 

Biggest mismatch on the pitch is Ralston v Kent.

Suspect this is the day Celtic fans hard on for old Tony softens.

2 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Have Sky Sports no shame? They show the Premiership table with today’s protagonists at 5th and 6th place, and then straight away today’s game is against “the big two”.

Absolutely brutal. There’s no way Ross County are big.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Biggest mismatch on the pitch is Ralston v Kent.

Suspect this is the day Celtic fans hard on for old Tony softens.

The boy Karlsson the other night was every bit as good as Kent and Ralston done fine. Out of all of our defenders Ralston is the one who worries me the least 

Yeah my immediate thought was has a sneaky bid been accepted?
Similar. If I was him and I'd sat watching Tavernier going backwards for 6 months, even after an outstanding first half of last season, and I'd been seeing that no matter what I do when I go in for him I can't retain the RB spot when he returns it would make me think as well.

You'd think he'd want to grab the international RB slot, but to do that he'll know he needs to be playing regularly.

Personally, from what I've seen, I think he's better than Tavernier, certainly form wise and he'd be in the team for me. Tavernier has had a good 6 months in the last 6 or so years.

Balogun at RB is going to be interesting for sure today.

7 minutes ago, gaz5 said:

Similar. If I was him and I'd sat watching Tavernier going backwards for 6 months, even after an outstanding first half of last season, and I'd been seeing that no matter what I do when I go in for him I can't retain the RB spot when he returns it would make me think as well.

You'd think he'd want to grab the international RB slot, but to do that he'll know he needs to be playing regularly.

Personally, from what I've seen, I think he's better than Tavernier, certainly form wise and he'd be in the team for me. Tavernier has had a good 6 months in the last 6 or so years.

Balogun at RB is going to be interesting for sure today.

Aye from the limited amount of game time he’s had and from what i’ve seen of him he’s a better option than Tavernier.

Surprised Rangers haven’t experimented with pushing Tavernier into midfield to accommodate them both

Hes got a big future so wouldn’t be surprised if he’s getting a bit frustrated 

Edited by Jinky67

What's the result that would cause the maximum amount of seethe in Glasgow? Whatever it is, I want that.

I feel like Rangers' fans are already somewhat braced for a loss given the depleted team, so I suspect they'll take losing quite well, relatively speaking.  Rangers going down to ten men and then inexplicably shithousing a result through shifty masonic refereeing sounds like it would max out the rage...

3 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Everyone is desperate for Ralston to fail so they can say I told you so - maybe the lads just improved for any number of reasons, confidence/coaching etc.

It does happen you know.

He’s been great this season, he’s done absolutely nothing to deserve loosing his place just now. He’s been given a chance and doing his best to take it and he’s putting in the graft on the park. He gives us every ounce of ability he has and i’m pleased for him. 

Would love to see him back pocket Kent today as i think it will do his confidence a world of good