The Rangers 2012 v Celtic

3 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

:lol: 

Do you disagree? If there is one player in Scotland I'm selecting to help a team see out a win while under pressure, it's a toss up between him and Ryan Jack.

26 minutes ago, DMCs said:

You're completely correct. The Masons have had plenty of Catholics. Mozart was a mason and devout Catholic

This idea that the masons are out to get Celtic is a really weird semi-fascistic conspiracy theory that you think they'd be leaving behind.

18th century Salzburg is clearly relevant to modern Scotland. 

The tribalism comes first, then the tribes either create or adopt institutions. In Industrial/post industrial scotland one tribe adopted freemasonry, to the exclusion of the other tribe. 

Denying that freemasonry, protestantism and the the rangers are entwined in Scotland is disingenuous. 

1 minute ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Conspiracy theories about the masons and 18th century composers wasn't how I imagined this thread would go today.

That's mainly the fault of my curiosity to be fair 🤣

9 minutes ago, CCB19035 said:

They did have a lot of energy, and I don't think it's cause they are juicing. 

If I had to pick a club that would try to gain an unfair advantage like that tho, it would be them. 

Presumably if it is orange juice that's fine. 

I'll get my coat.... 

28 minutes ago, AJF said:

Do you disagree? If there is one player in Scotland I'm selecting to help a team see out a win while under pressure, it's a toss up between him and Ryan Jack.

No, teach. Just made me laugh is all. 

Do Celtic fans realise they're having to recover from training and nutrition advice from Neil Lennon?  His training sessions were just 2 hour bounce games every day.

2 minutes ago, CCB19035 said:

Kent didn't really play on his side, he was just picking up space. He also nearly scored a couple times, so don't get this post. 

Agreed, the few times they were up against each other ralston did well.

Thought the same when Kincardine, I think, said the right back had Kyogo in his pocket, Kyogo created Celtics best 3/4 chances so doesn’t really make sense to me, much like most of his post tbh. 

6 minutes ago, CCB19035 said:

Kent didn't really play on his side, he was just picking up space. He also nearly scored a couple times, so don't get this post. 

FWIW I think Ralston should be in the Scotland squad. 

I know. I just meant we had Ralston written off and they bum Kent up and Ralston had a better game imo