The Rangers 2012 v Celtic

Calmed down now. 

My thoughts are that we deserved the win over the piece.  Celtic came out the traps and had most of the pressure early on, which seems to be a feature of "Angeball" (lol).  When I saw Balogun was playing at RB I did have the fear, but he was magnificent and deservedly MotM. 

I thought we dominated the second half and disappointed we didn't get another as the last 5 mins or so with Celtic pressing was nervy.  

McRorie was composed in goal and had a couple of good saves. I'm really surprised Celtic didn't test him more often.  Edouard's miss encapsulated the shadow of the player he's become.  His retail value must be dropping like a stone with every shambolic performance. 

We were nowhere near back to our best, but didn't have to be.

1 minute ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Calmed down now. 

My thoughts are that we deserved the win over the piece.  Celtic came out the traps and had most of the pressure early on, which seems to be a feature of "Angeball" (lol).  When I saw Balogun was playing at RB I did have the fear, but he was magnificent and deservedly MotM. 

I thought we dominated the second half and disappointed we didn't get another as the last 5 mins or so with Celtic pressing was nervy.  

McRorie was composed in goal and had a couple of good saves. I'm really surprised Celtic didn't test him more often.  Edouard's miss encapsulated the shadow of the player he's become.  His retail value must be dropping like a stone with every shambolic performance. 

We were nowhere near back to our best, but didn't have to be.

This 'Angeball' phrase, is it a clever play on words that I can't figure out or is it literally just his name and ball stuck together?

3 hours ago, MJC said:

You fucking BEAUTY!!!!

Always a beautiful Sunday seeing those horrible, scummy c***s losing a game that you know is going to hurt them to their core.

Well done Rangers. 

In YOUR stadium, full of YOUR fans, in YOUR city you have show yet again that YOU are The PEOPLE.

Enjoy the rest of your day

Edit: Apparently my 'dying of cringe' gif has died of cringe. 

Edited by Dee Man

1 hour ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

There’s a long way to go but based on results he’s had a poor start. That was a great opportunity to make a statement today and you didn’t.

IMO Steve Davis was a cut above anyone else on the park. I think you’ve already said this mate but you need to replace Welsh and Starfelt needs to improve.

Davis was excellent and shone in the last 15 mins when we were under the cosh.  Balogun was clearly MotM though.

17 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

This 'Angeball' phrase, is it a clever play on words that I can't figure out or is it literally just his name and ball stuck together?

Obviously the latter.  So were you the manager it would be something like BallDee...