The Rangers 2012 v Celtic

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Morelos and Edouard were both absolutely dreadful.

Celtic getting £15m for Edouard is fantastic business. The guy checked out over a year ago and looks a shadow of the player he can be.

Morelos value must be dropping every window. Would be lucky to get £10-12m for him just now IMO.

1 minute ago, CCB19035 said:

How many have actually been fouls? It's clever play by Morelos but he's not been allowed to touch/get near him.

He's cut out a few things and I think he's ok. 

The title will end up in Glasgow but it won't be a runaway leader, I don't think. Hearts, Hibs and Aberdeen will take points off the Old Firm, especially at home. 

The ones where he pushes Morelos over because he’s being held off, Clancy’s been fairly lenient across this game so far, wouldn’t say either side is getting over-refereed

2 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Most disappointing wall I ever saw was the John Lennon wall in prague, spent ages looking for it and it was meh, now the Berlin Wall, that was decent.

I liked the big wall at Agra Fort, decent wall at the Castel Sant'Angelo in Rome as well but The Alamo is underwhelming. I need to go to Berlin at some point in fairness. I should probably get a life as well.

2 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

Celtic getting £15m for Edouard is fantastic business. The guy checked out over a year ago and looks a shadow of the player he can be.

Morelos value must be dropping every window. Would be lucky to get £10-12m for him just now IMO.

Agree on Edouard. Think you missed decimal point in your evaluation of Morelos.

7 minutes ago, EdinburghBlue said:

Morelos needs to be booked for his continual diving. 

If you post this every single time Rangers are playing, you won't go far wrong. No need to worry about him being suspended for, you know, multiple bookings due to his continual diving.