The Rangers 2012 v Celtic

4 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Agreed, the few times they were up against each other ralston did well.

Thought the same when Kincardine, I think, said the right back had Kyogo in his pocket, Kyogo created Celtics best 3/4 chances so doesn’t really make sense to me, much like most of his post tbh. 

It’s funny how folks see games differently. I thought Balogun was very effective against Kyogo when he was on the left and was the **** best player.

I agree Kincardine is an utter cock though.

29 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Thought the same when Kincardine, I think, said the right back had Kyogo in his pocket, Kyogo created Celtics best 3/4 chances so doesn’t really make sense to me, much like most of his post tbh. 

Only once did kyogo get in behind balogun (eduards miss) the other times was when he was through the middle no on baloguns side of the pitch (twice he ran in behind helander actually) 

4 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

Only once did kyogo get in behind balogun (eduards miss) the other times was when he was through the middle no on baloguns side of the pitch (twice he ran in behind helander actually) 

Quite difficult to do if you’re in someone’s pocket for the entire game. 

3 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Kyogo only shone once he was moved central. Balogun had him on toast when he was out left.

8 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Kyogo only shone once he was moved central. Balogun had him on toast when he was out left.

Apart from when he left him scratching his arse when he set up our best chance of the game from that side. My point was that he wasn’t in baloguns pocket for 90 mins as was claimed, he clearly wasn’t. 

25 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Must have been some size of a slice of bread then as he's at least 15 yards out of position here

If you watch that passage of play, you'd clearly see that Balogun was up the pitch towards Celtic's corner flag when the ball was turned over - he was our furthest forward player. It was then down to Aribo or Davis behind him to plug the gap, which they didn't do.

It's all semantics though as I thought Balogun was the best player on the park and nullified Kyogo in almost all scenarios when he faced him.

On 22/08/2021 at 23:51, Henrik's tongue said:

Let’s see how the one season wonders fare against a team that isn’t managed by Neil Lennon.

We’ve only beat dugshite like Dundee, St Mirren & Alkmaar, while Rangers have failed to beat dugshite like Dundee Utd & Malmo.

How does that work again @SANTAN

Hardly broke a sweat..

6 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Thought the same when Kincardine, I think, said the right back had Kyogo in his pocket, Kyogo created Celtics best 3/4 chances so doesn’t really make sense to me

I read a Celtic fan say that Rangers defended better but Celtic were better in attack and created a load of chances. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

I read a Celtic fan say that Rangers defended better but Celtic were better in attack and created a load of chances. 

I read a Dundee fan say that Rangers swatted Celtic aside. Folk seem to see what they want to see.

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

16 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

I read a Dundee fan say that Rangers swatted Celtic aside. Folk seem to see what they want to see.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Easily. 

M’lud.