The Rangers 2012 v Celtic

On 22/08/2021 at 13:20, Flybhoy said:

Thread to be inundated with other clubs fans claiming they have no interest in this fixture, Bigot brothers, ugly sisters etc.... including umpteen posts from Grangemouth Bairn.

2-1 in an Angeball masterclass with Kyogo and Turnbull doing the damage leading to an outpouring of unprecedented rage from the 50,000 fat ugly bigoted swivel headed mutants in the stand.

Gerrard to find something to whine about regarding referees or something like he always does when the **** get their baws booted.

How did that work out for you?

23 minutes ago, MJC said:

You fucking BEAUTY!!!!

Always a beautiful Sunday seeing those horrible, scummy c***s losing a game that you know is going to hurt them to their core.

Well done Rangers. 

In YOUR stadium, full of YOUR fans, in YOUR city you have show yet again that YOU are The PEOPLE.

Enjoy the rest of your day

Fair play to you - it cannot be easy to see Fir Park from the back of the Copland Road stand.

30 minutes ago, MJC said:

You fucking BEAUTY!!!!

Always a beautiful Sunday seeing those horrible, scummy c***s losing a game that you know is going to hurt them to their core.

Well done Rangers. 

In YOUR stadium, full of YOUR fans, in YOUR city you have show yet again that YOU are The PEOPLE.

Fair play out minting Glen Minter on a weekly basis.

On 28/08/2021 at 11:45, bennett said:

A Celtic fan's hilarious tattoo blunder appeared on social media as his drunken holiday antics were lost in translation.

Robbie Brunton, 25, Leven, went on holiday with his mates to Majorca and decided one night to head into Magaluf for a big night out.

The Hoops supporter walked into the tattoo parlour asking for "ten in a row", confident his team was on a winning streak.

Robbie, who is a mechanical engineer at Marine Harvest, was reportedly talked into getting the tattoo, and had no memory of it the following morning.

That is until he looked in the mirror and realised his chest bore the inking: "Terry Munro

Screen-Shot-2017-07-28-at-173627.png

Less embarrassing than if it did say 'Ten in a row'...

Surprisingly not getting too down about that. Despite not doing much in the first half we looked OK and started to find our rhythm. Rangers dominated us for a chunk of the second half and took advantage of it. Despite Rangers having their spell in the second half i don't actually think there was all that much in it overall, couple of sitters missed which change the game and so on, our defence weren't ran ragged like i'd feared and i suspect we'll be a bit more settled once they come to Celtic Park (they might be too of course but aye). The first one is always important for momentum but there's a long, long way to go, and i can remember a good few occasions where we beat Rangers but went on to lose the league and vice versa, so not getting carried away by the usual reactionary hysteria. Our bench was worryingly weak though and i hope we'll bring a couple more in, Montgomery was fine but he's never going to come on and change a game at his stage of development. 

Kyogo has to play through the middle from now, i'm sure Rangers' defenders starting to tire had something to do with it, but we posed much more of a threat when he started making his runs in behind. 

Must confess that I was a bit nervous about the game but it ended up being quite a controlled performance. If other clubs can take anything from the game it's that Rangers are likely to be very stuffy in big games and that Celtic's defence is still suspect at set pieces. The "marking" at the goal was honking. 

53 minutes ago, MJC said:

You fucking BEAUTY!!!!

Well done Rangers. 

44 minutes ago, Jorg Albertz said:

f**k off you absolute weirdo. 

:lol: 

43 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Big Ange has only won 50% of his first 10 games. He should be doing better mate.

Bit harsh mate to be fair. The Champions League was always a step too far for us at this stage and the Hearts game wasn’t ideal.

Once the window is shut and he has his signings then it’s all on him. Today is a set back but it’s not massively damaging in the context of where we are.

As i said before there really was nothing in that game, Celtic take their chances we win. We didn’t and paid the price but we had the chances to take a result

Edited by Jinky67

7 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Bit harsh mate to be fair. The Champions League was always a step too far for us at this stage and the Hearts game wasn’t ideal.

Once the window is shut and he has his signings then it’s all on him. Today is a set back but it’s not massively damaging in the context of where we are.

As i said before there really was nothing in that game, Celtic take their chances we win. We didn’t and paid the price but we had the chances to take a result

There’s a long way to go but based on results he’s had a poor start. That was a great opportunity to make a statement today and you didn’t.

IMO Steve Davis was a cut above anyone else on the park. I think you’ve already said this mate but you need to replace Welsh and Starfelt needs to improve.

Its also imperative that Ange decides what he’s doing with Edouard and Christie. If they are not extending their contracts, bin them.