The Rangers 2012 v Celtic

31 minutes ago, gannonball said:

? The whole point of trademarking something is to stop it being from commonly used other than by those who have claim to it. We cant exclude them unless we fancy a needless court case. I appreciate Im not the most clued up on this but I believe it’s not me who is talking nonsense here. Anyway this is getting tedious tbh.

In 2001, the Trademark was first filed (March 20th 2001 to be precise), to be renewed every 10 years (2011, 2021, 2031....). Celtic could have renewed on the due date this year by themselves, as the co-registered, old Rangers, are presently being liquidated. They chose to include the new club as partner in the registration.

There would be no need for a court case if they hadn't. You aren't the most clued up if you believe Celtic views your opponents on Sunday in the same light as your support.

To the game, I hope it's a draw.

59 minutes ago, Steve_Wilkos said:

They've ruined the league completely so they could have the money and I hope they spend it on lessons on grace and decorum.

Scottish fitba had the chance to change but Aberdeen weren't having it...

1 hour ago, stressball said:

Ironically I’ve used it in the context of “well you gonnae dae some thin’ about it then” in response to him.

Having lived in a scheme most of my days it’s a good one for heads gone moments. 

To go back to the new topic, the “Old Firm” rights, both Rangers and Celtic share it I believe?

Although I don’t think you need to explicitly make use of it to retain the rights.

Oh lord. 😂

Watched both teams tonight again, fourth out fifth time I've seen both this season.

Tonight, Celtic were miles better than Rangers.

Overall in the games I've seen:

- Both are absolute bombscares defensively.
- Celtic look better than Rangers going forward as an attacking unit (lots of nice 1 and 2 touch stuff)
- Rangers look like they have better individuals capable of doing something from nothing, mainly Aribo, Hagi and Wright.

Overall I think Sunday might come down to what defence is least shit and in paper that's more likely to be Rangers.

A boring 0-0 seems inconceivable having watched how bad both are at the back.

Boring 0-0 clearly guaranteed [emoji1787]

Genuine question from a non-Celtic/The Rangers fan.

I've seen numerous references to "Terry Munro" on P & B and in comments sections of "newspapers", but have no clue who or what the name refers to.  Can someone enlighten me with the derivation or meaning ??   

As i've said, this is a genuine question and i'm not looking to start anything unsavoury or otherwise between either/or.

Cheers

10 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

Genuine question from a non-Celtic/The Rangers fan.

I've seen numerous references to "Terry Munro" on P & B and in comments sections of "newspapers", but have no clue who or what the name refers to.  Can someone enlighten me with the derivation or meaning ??   

As i've said, this is a genuine question and i'm not looking to start anything unsavoury or otherwise between either/or.

Cheers

A Celtic fan's hilarious tattoo blunder appeared on social media as his drunken holiday antics were lost in translation.

Robbie Brunton, 25, Leven, went on holiday with his mates to Majorca and decided one night to head into Magaluf for a big night out.

The Hoops supporter walked into the tattoo parlour asking for "ten in a row", confident his team was on a winning streak.

Robbie, who is a mechanical engineer at Marine Harvest, was reportedly talked into getting the tattoo, and had no memory of it the following morning.

That is until he looked in the mirror and realised his chest bore the inking: "Terry Munro

Screen-Shot-2017-07-28-at-173627.png

1 minute ago, bennett said:

A Celtic fan's hilarious tattoo blunder appeared on social media as his drunken holiday antics were lost in translation.

Robbie Brunton, 25, Leven, went on holiday with his mates to Majorca and decided one night to head into Magaluf for a big night out.

The Hoops supporter walked into the tattoo parlour asking for "ten in a row", confident his team was on a winning streak.

Robbie, who is a mechanical engineer at Marine Harvest, was reportedly talked into getting the tattoo, and had no memory of it the following morning.

That is until he looked in the mirror and realised his chest bore the inking: "Terry Munro

Screen-Shot-2017-07-28-at-173627.png

Cheers Monsieur Bennett.  Had thoughts that it was maybe something more sinister rather than crass stupidity.