The Rangers 2012 v Celtic

Thread to be inundated with other clubs fans claiming they have no interest in this fixture, Bigot brothers, ugly sisters etc.... including umpteen posts from Grangemouth Bairn.

2-1 in an Angeball masterclass with Kyogo and Turnbull doing the damage leading to an outpouring of unprecedented rage from the 50,000 fat ugly bigoted swivel headed mutants in the stand.

Gerrard to find something to whine about regarding referees or something like he always does when the **** get their baws booted.

i'm genuinely not interested in the 90 minutes on the park, the aftermath on certain forums is more entertaining, so while the game is being played, i'll be in Tesco filling a trolley with popcorn, currently get the feeling ''Follow Follow'' will be sensational if ange ball gets sellick the W.

Edited by Meldrew

At the moment, as unlikely as this was only 3 weeks ago, Celtic go into this one as favourites from a form perspective.

It might actually be quite an interesting game for once.

Celtic look impressive going forward and watching their last two games they are doing something that Rangers have struggled a lot with of last and that's that high tempo high press. Against Malmö and United Rangers really struggled.

From a Rangers perspective though, the Celtic defence still looks dugmeat. Ralston, Starfelt, Welsh and Taylor would be one Rangers look at and think if their forward players would have a field day, if they turn up, which has been an issue for a few so far.

I agree with the above post, a Celtic win would be far better post match entertainment.

Both would probably settle for a draw at this point.

Reserve judgment on the score until i see what sort of Rangers show up today however i think it’s a case of whatever set of attackers show up on the day will win as both defences look suspect.

I’m hoping we have too much for them in that respect especially now with Edouard looking as if he is coming out of his sulk.

😂

I wish I was the sort of poster that could be bothered to bookmark all of these wild posts based off pumping Dundee and St Mirren at home and save them for when the inevitable happens. 

5 hours ago, SANTAN said:

😂

I wish I was the sort of poster that could be bothered to bookmark all of these wild posts based off pumping Dundee and St Mirren at home and save them for when the inevitable happens. 

you're a european super power because of a run in the europa league, every time you meet a decent side you get pumped.

4 minutes ago, Meldrew said:

you're a european super power because of a run in the europa league, every time you meet a decent side you get pumped.

So domestically we're alright then aren't we..?

Our OF record of late tells a story in itself. For sure it will be intriguing to see how big Ange fares in his first attempt. 

3 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

So domestically we're alright then aren't we..?

Our OF record of late tells a story in itself. For sure it will be intriguing to see how big Ange fares in his first attempt. 

not what i meant, you beat shite in the europa, no better than the shite sellick have beaten these last couple of weekends, you're a super power and they're hype ?

1 minute ago, Meldrew said:

not what i meant, you beat shite in the europa, no better than the shite sellick have beaten these last couple of weekends, you're a super power and they're hype ?

Christ man you're absolutely clueless. Porto are no better than St Mirren apparently.

14 minutes ago, DMCs said:

Christ man you're absolutely clueless. Porto are no better than St Mirren apparently.

That was 2 seasons ago, we beat Lazio 2 seasons ago. Hardly an accurate measure of where both teams are now is it?

Edited by Jinky67

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

That was 2 seasons ago, we beat Lazio 2 seasons ago. Hardly an accurate measure of where both teams are now is it?

I get what point he is trying to make but he's just really bad at making it and stating obvious nonsense as an argument rather than something that actually rings true. Either you or I could state that case better than he is.

1 hour ago, Meldrew said:

"Shite" 😂

Point me to where I said Rangers were a European Super Power I beg.