Worst Types of Posts on Pie and Bovril

5 minutes ago, Proposition Joe said:

.. where a grown man admitted pulling feces from his anus and throwing it at another human being. 

I'll not lie, with the typo I read that as "fences" and was about to comment on just how epic that might have been.

Sadly, it's not fences, is it.. :(

13 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

My favourite posts are when someone does something absolutely mental, for instance some guy from wick saying Glaswegians who complain about violence and sectarian abuse are gentrifiers, disappear for 4 months and then rock up again.

Welcome back btw

Fair fucks to him for diving straight back in to the class analysis.

My type of poster.

Can’t really stand boastful people on here. I never do it so why should you? 
I will try to reply to any questions on here as soon as I can but I am a bit busy just now, I am just heading off to the airport for a 3.35 flight to Gatwick to connect with tomorrow morning’s 9.25 flight to Jamaica. Only away for 3 weeks though so won’t be too long in replying. 🇯🇲🇯🇲🇯🇲😎

1 minute ago, supermik said:

I will try to reply to any questions on here as soon as I can but I am a bit busy just now, I am just heading off to the airport for a 3.35 flight to Gatwick to connect with tomorrow morning’s 9.25 flight to Jamaica. Only away for 3 weeks though so won’t be too long in replying. 🇯🇲🇯🇲🇯🇲😎

^^^Going to the Jamaica Cheese Festival with a spare empty suitcase.

11 minutes ago, supermik said:

1914222510_R(5).thumb.jpg.9d4dc6cc84a700482f0ecdea128a106c.jpg

Don't care if I've been beaten to it

1 hour ago, G51 said:

The rest of this site consists of the nonsense views of middle aged, middle class white guys who think of themselves as progressive and/or politically correct because they vote SNP and post “lol DRoss!!” in the politics forum sometimes. It should be absolutely no surprise that the rest of the site is a bin fire when 90% of the population is that deluded.

Didn't you go into meltdown trying to deflect criticism of Rangers fans on a drunken rampage in Glasgow city centre because their team won something by saying the people doing the criticism were middle class snobs who didn't understand the significance of football and sectarianism among the working class?

2 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

I don't think there's much debate that Pie and Bovril is the best website on the Internet. There are a lot of informative and entertaining posts which help us pass the time. However, there is a lot of complete muck posted at times which can make reading The Forum a net negative on your mood. I thought I'd start a thread on the worst types of posts on The Forum to try and raise awareness of these dire posts so that we can all enjoy ourselves on P&B.

In no particular order

- "The seethe"/"rent free" type posts, particularly when someone's team has just lost or someone hoping for something bad to happen in real life for "the seethe on here" (eg a poster I now have on Ignore saying he hoped for stronger covid restrictions "to see the reaction on here")

- Folk posting that the most obvious alias in the world is indeed an alias, as if they've just solved the mystery of the Zodiac Killer. Grassing to one of The Moderators is the pinnacle of this sort of posting.

- Crying about the coloured circles

- Cringey flirting/sexual type posts from the crowd who post everywhere on General Nonsense. Included in this would be "pics or gtf" from middle aged bores.

What sort of posts do you hate reading on Pie and Bovril?

Forum experience ruining posts like this one^

21 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

When two posters hijack a thread to have an argument that is of no interest to anyone else.

Here we go fs zzzzzzzzzzzz

10 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Don't care if I've been beaten to it

Didn't you go into meltdown trying to deflect criticism of Rangers fans on a drunken rampage in Glasgow city centre because their team won something by saying the people doing the criticism were middle class snobs who didn't understand the significance of football and sectarianism among the working class?

1 hour ago, G51 said:

The rest of this site consists of the nonsense views of middle aged, middle class white guys who think of themselves as progressive and/or politically correct because they vote SNP and post “lol DRoss!!” in the politics forum sometimes. It should be absolutely no surprise that the rest of the site is a bin fire when 90% of the population is that deluded.

Where else should I post?

10 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Anyway, nobody has actually named the worst type of post on Pie and Bovril:

Puns.

If pun posts are the worst type of post on Pie and Bovril, would this then make @Zen Archer (Raconteur) the de facto worst poster on Pie and Bovril ?

3 minutes ago, Proposition Joe said:

If pun posts are the worst type of post on Pie and Bovril, would this then make @Zen Archer (Raconteur) the de facto worst poster on Pie and Bovril ?

Not in my opinion. I don't have him on Ignore, so he wouldn't even crack the Top 28 in Forum history.

Edited by Marshmallo

This thread was made for that Morton fan who liked wrestling and was recently banned.

Whenever there was a debate involving someone who he thought was a troll or an alias he had to make sure everyone knew it was such a waste of time by posting one of the following.

😆

”Zzzzzzzz”

”Stop giving them attention”

Every single time.

32 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

This thread was made for that Morton fan who liked wrestling and was recently banned.

Whenever there was a debate involving someone who he thought was a troll or an alias he had to make sure everyone knew it was such a waste of time by posting one of the following.

😆

”Zzzzzzzz”

”Stop giving them attention”

Every single time.

DomDom?

Was he properly banned this time? The first time, he asked to be banned, then came back about a week later.