Dunfermline Athletic vs Arbroath

Something came up last minute so taking up the opportunity to watch on PsrsTV with season ticket. It’s more exciting with fans being in, I hated watching the streams last season. Saying that, we’ve been torture and Arbroath should probably have had at least one penalty.

I always feel quite bad singling our players, especially keepers but Mehmet is rotten. I’m not even sure the long range shot was on target and he’s made an arse of a diving save and parried it right into the strikers feet.

Kennedy has been lively.

1 minute ago, Grant228 said:

Christ, Garston makes an absolute c**t of it but the ref helps him out. 

Then Arbroath go up the park and score. 

Don’t suppose anyone could find the fuse box, eh? In all seriousness, after what seemed a pretty composed few minutes last Friday, what the f**k is happening again? You lot are in the toilet and we can’t find a match to play.

Sacked in the morning chants have started. Doubt that’ll happen any time soon, but he is needing punted. Kai Kennedy has looked our only outlet. All shite referee decisions aside, we deserve to be behind. Can’t handle that big striker up front.

Totally bizarre that after persevering with 3 at the back for weeks he changes it today but that he still thinks tippy tappy passing about the back is the best way to break down a Dick Campbell defence. Clearly getting the ball to Kennedy is about the only thing that is working for us so I expect Grant to haul him off at half time to put Fon Williams on the wing or some other shite.  

3 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Don’t suppose anyone could find the fuse box, eh? In all seriousness, after what seemed a pretty composed few minutes last Friday, what the f**k is happening again? You lot are in the toilet and we can’t find a match to play.

No, they tried  the hundred mile-an-hour out the traps stuff which they would never have sustained for long.