Dunfermline Athletic vs Arbroath

12 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

Pars Fans.

Decent child friendly bars near the ground please? The bistro comment about the Elizabeathen has put a few off and it seems the bar in the ground is for home fans only 

If it's a sunny day on Saturday it will be perfect for you and even indoors I would say it feels more like a pub than a restaurant so you will be fine.

1 hour ago, lichtie23 said:

Cheers everyone. Will it have any football on? 

Aye the Lizzie shows the football. 

Can sit outside or inside. Would try and get a table near the bar as they are still insisting on operating table service and that can be a bit hit or miss depending who is working. If you get one of the tables at the bar you can normally get served quite quickly.

Can anyone tell me when ParsTV allow viewers to watch the matches again once the live broadcast is over? Arbroath allow folks to view repeat of their games right after the match and live interviews are over but I saw on ParsTV faq that they release the game about midnight. Is this still the case? Ta

55 minutes ago, Gigi Alabocheré said:

Water is wet. Anything other than 3 points and you can bet your arse there’ll be a poisonous home end come ten to five the morn. Horny.

Agreed. I had a feeling the away end at Raith could have been bad if we were losing badly and then lost. No disrespect to Arbroath but if we want to be challenging and be where Peter Grant expects us to be then tomorrow is a must win. 

In other news, steak bridies are back. Stephens kiosks will be open, happy days! 

Just wondering while watching the Alashkert game last night, is Peter Grant still trying to overplay from the back?

His biggest downfall was trying to get guys like Andy Graham playing tippy tappy stuff and they'd turn over possession in their own half all the time.

1 hour ago, Lichtielegend said:

Just wondering while watching the Alashkert game last night, is Peter Grant still trying to overplay from the back?

His biggest downfall was trying to get guys like Andy Graham playing tippy tappy stuff and they'd turn over possession in their own half all the time.

Yes he is. You'd think we would have a better quality of centre half than Andy Graham but I'd be lying if I told you that was true. In all seriousness we do have players who can fit that playing out from the back gig but we're not very good at it just now.

Edited by JFPar

46 minutes ago, JFPar said:

Yes he is. You'd think we would have a better quality of centre half than Andy Graham but I'd be lying if I told you that was true. In all seriousness we do have players who can fit that playing out from the back gig but we're not very good at it just now.

There’s a difference between allowing ball playing center backs to get on the ball and build from there where appropriate and seemingly insisting it happens in all situations.

I think we’re too close to the later of those currently.

1 hour ago, parsforlife said:

There’s a difference between allowing ball playing center backs to get on the ball and build from there where appropriate and seemingly insisting it happens in all situations.

I think we’re too close to the later of those currently.

Mind John Hughes tried this with one of his Livingston sides at East End. Sure we skudded them 4-0. Utter madness, there’s a time and place for it.

Edited by Gigi Alabocheré

7 minutes ago, Gigi Alabocheré said:

Mind John Hughes tried this with one of his Livingston sides at East End. Sure we skudded them 4-0. Utter madness, there’s a time and place for it.

McNeil hit a goal kick long after getting fed up of conceding and got a bollocking for it.