Next permanent Ayr United manager

116 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, MS RR said:

Still continued to be amazed by Ayr fans stupidly, I don’t know what standard you believe you should be at but you need to realise what you are. Hopkins is doing fine with the resources available to him, you’re not a  club that should be a regular championship team. 

Hopkin’ You arseholes 

6 minutes ago, MS RR said:

Still continued to be amazed by Ayr fans stupidly, I don’t know what standard you believe you should be at but you need to realise what you are. Hopkins is doing fine with the resources available to him, you’re not a  club that should be a regular championship team. 

All the best in your valiant attempt to finish above Montrose this season, pal.

9 minutes ago, MS RR said:

Sorry what's that?

Can't quite hear you down there in the seaside league

10 minutes ago, MS RR said:

Off to League One you pop, you predictable bore.

21 minutes ago, MS RR said:

Accusing others of “stupidly”, while spouting out this mess of a post. 

7 hours ago, TheScarf said:

You've had one bad result in 3 league games; drawing at home to Arbroath. You were absolutely expected to lose away to Kilmarnock and The Caley.

The results might be what was expected but they did look absolutely awful yesterday to be fair.

8 hours ago, TheScarf said:

You've had one bad result in 3 league games; drawing at home to Arbroath. You were absolutely expected to lose away to Kilmarnock and The Caley.

Possibly, but surely we were supposed to try and win them 

2 hours ago, PB1994 said:

The results might be what was expected but they did look absolutely awful yesterday to be fair.

Aye, this is exactly where I am.

In the round, I didn't expect to get anything away to Killie and Caley. Arbroath at home was an absolute mare. The results belie the performances.

We've been so negative its painful to watch. He sets us up not to lose, even at Somerset. It's fucking brutal brutal football. We're averaging about half a dozen shots if we're lucky. If you don't shoot you don't win games. 🤬

Edited by Trogdor

2 minutes ago, MS RR said:

Yogi wouldn’t go to Ayr, he did a great job in the premiership last season, he definitely get a better job in time. 

He would. He openly wanted the job previously. 

He should have got it IMO.

Edited by Richey Edwards