Peter Grant’s Bottom of the League Thread

37 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

What a massive fucking loser Peter Grant is a manager. Just fucking disgusting how shite he was for us. He'll never get a job at Championship level again. He'll be lucky to get a League 1 club job.

Falkirk might be looking for a new manager soon…

11 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Hughes must be absolutely baffled at how we were bottom. He’s only been in the door a week and we’re already 6th.

Certainly isn’t making Peter Grant’s CV look any more impressive. Honestly wouldn’t be surprised if you make the play offs now. Starting to worry about the next derby already. 

Edited by Enigma

6 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Certainly isn’t making Peter Grant’s CV look any more impressive. Honestly wouldn’t be surprised if you make the play offs now. Starting to worry about the next derby already. 

In his 12 league games, we only scored more than one goal three times. We also failed to score in six of those games.

32 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Steady on. We’re still only one point clear of the bottom and are absolutely miles from play-off contention.

If we play like we did today for the remainder of the season then we won’t finish in the bottom two.

2 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Steady on. We’re still only one point clear of the bottom and are absolutely miles from play-off contention.

If we play like we did today for the remainder of the season then we won’t finish in the bottom two.

I think you’ll go on a decent run now.

Edited by Enigma

26 minutes ago, Enigma said:

It really is a shame you sacked him so soon.

For the rest of the league, definitely.

Not so much for us. 

He goes down as our worst ever manager. Jobber is too good a term for him.

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, DavidMcG said:

Word on the street is that Peter Grant to be announced as our (Stirling Albion) manager.

What should/could we expect? Is there any positives at all? We are a team in free fall at the moment, give us some hope Pars fans 

Hiya David, now I am most certainly not a Pars fan, but I feel like I can answer your question to the satisfaction of Dunfermline supporters.

You lot are totally fucked.

11 minutes ago, DavidMcG said:

Word on the street is that Peter Grant to be announced as our (Stirling Albion) manager.

What should/could we expect? Is there any positives at all?

Two big Stirling Albion Vs Stirling Uni derbies to savour?

31 minutes ago, DavidMcG said:

What should/could we expect? Is there any positives at all? We are a team in free fall at the moment, give us some hope Pars fans 

Things to expect:

- some hideous signings

- some insane metaphors

- ludicrous similies

- being really, really shit

- losing many, many goals

- boardroom turmoil

Things to not expect:

- a CV

- wins

31 minutes ago, DavidMcG said:

Oh, you poor, poor b*****ds.

At the start of the season, I was looking on the bright side that we might both be in League One next season. A few weeks ago, hope had degraded into thinking we might meet in League Two.

We're just never meeting in the league again. I give up.

48 minutes ago, DavidMcG said:

The only way you won’t be relegated is if you’re saved by some pandemic-related league cancellation.

Deirde me