Peter Grant’s Bottom of the League Thread

2 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Does he honestly claim he's won the League Cup with Birmingham City?  He was probably the one laying the ball off to the strikers in the shooting drills in training.

I feel you’re being disrespectful here to the role of chief cone and bib technician.

4 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Does he honestly claim he's won the League Cup with Birmingham City?  He was probably the one laying the ball off to the strikers in the shooting drills in training.

Yup. He also bemoaned Steven Gerrard denying him the FA Cup with West Ham.

It’s like me handing in my CV and talking about getting Crewe into the Champions League on FM…except the great and glorious Peter Grant doesn’t believe in sending in an CV when applying for a job.

Yup. He also bemoaned Steven Gerrard denying him the FA Cup with West Ham.
It’s like me handing in my CV and talking about getting Crewe into the Champions League on FM…except the great and glorious Peter Grant doesn’t believe in sending in an CV when applying for a job.

Reading this just compounds what a fucking shit-show of an appointment he is.

Would take Darren Young over Grant, certainly, but you would hope the board are willing to invite applications from afar rather than pin-pointing someone because his team full of jobbers passed the ball around the back well at certain points in a match.

11 hours ago, DAFC. said:

Would take Darren Young over Grant, certainly, but you would hope the board are willing to invite applications from afar rather than pin-pointing someone because his team full of jobbers passed the ball around the back well at certain points in a match.

3 of the last 4 appointments were John Potter, Stevie Crawford and Peter Grant. 

The current board shouldn’t be trusted to pick a replacement.

35 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

3 of the last 4 appointments were John Potter, Stevie Crawford and Peter Grant. 

The current board shouldn’t be trusted to pick a replacement.

Going by this trend set by the board, my money would be on Shields if Grsnt is given the boot 🙈🙈

0CFFB10E-B947-4C3B-A3B2-AAD286B65A83.jpeg.65fdf894f1d84015fed4d1f576f8fb57.jpeg

“I don’t give shitty jobs. If a good centre-half comes to me and says, thank you, Peter, for the opportunity and continued support in football, but I’ve done that, I want to better myself, I want to move on. Then I can make that dream come true to AKA, for you.”

A6BFD439-2017-4E5B-98AE-02907212D975.jpeg.3560cc0828b6cb1e2af9e2a3ba93128c.jpeg