County vs Rangers

uurghhhhhhh

we always lose

I'll take a 1-0, deflected strike after we pluckily attemp to play 20 at the back and hammer overhit long balls at White

County to sit in and we'll continually put in cross after cross...

Michael Beale says Ianis Hagi & Scott Wright picked up knocks on Thursday night so they will be assessed before tomorrow’s game at Ross County (@rangerstv). Would be a frustrating disruption as they have both started the season well.

Let’s hope we can pull it off , I mean if there’s ever a time to play rangers it’s probably now as it’s the poorest form they’ve been in for over a year , in saying that I’d take a result that isn’t classed as a hammering as a success!

Quite worried about this game to be honest.

We’ve just not got going yet this season at all. Hagi and Wright have been the two so far who’ve actually done well and I think they are both sidelined for tomorrow.

1-0 Tav from the spot.

11 hours ago, Rcfc fan said:

Let’s hope we can pull it off , I mean if there’s ever a time to play rangers it’s probably now as it’s the poorest form they’ve been in for over a year , in saying that I’d take a result that isn’t classed as a hammering as a success!

I have every expectation that you will 

47 minutes ago, bennett said:

Are Ross County selling PPV for this game?

Yes. £15 and it features former Ross County star Mark Hateley. Rumours you can pay extra to not hear him are yet to be substantiated.

In terms of the score, County will do well to better the result from the Hibs game.

13 hours ago, thepundit said:

Quite worried about this game to be honest.

We’ve just not got going yet this season at all. Hagi and Wright have been the two so far who’ve actually done well and I think they are both sidelined for tomorrow.

1-0 Tav from the spot.

If Donaldson starts you will definitely get a penalty happens every game.

* Striker drags ball back Donaldson’s kicks standing leg.

Is there any stats on who’s given away most penalties Coll must be in with a shout with Keith Watson not far behind.

6 minutes ago, gaz5 said:

Kent and Tavernier definitely have precarious pictures of Gerard. emoji1787.png

Wright and Hagi are out, I'm pretty sure Kent wouldn't have been starting if either were fit. 

Strong line up, probably my favourite midfield selection so no complaints. Hopefully we will see some game time for Itten and Morelos can come off after grabbing a couple. 

Wright and Hagi are out, I'm pretty sure Kent wouldn't have been starting if either were fit. 
Strong line up, probably my favourite midfield selection so no complaints. Hopefully we will see some game time for Itten and Morelos can come off after grabbing a couple. 
You signed another Hagi that's in the team? [emoji1787]

I'd have had Roofe for Kent, personally

4 minutes ago, gaz5 said:

You signed another Hagi that's in the team? emoji1787.png

I'd have had Roofe for Kent, personally

😂

Yeah I'm tripping, I'm sure I had read he had taken a knock! 

I'd have dropped Kent for Wright if available anyway. Think we need the pace provided from either Kent or Wright, don't think the gaffer likes Roofe and Hagi as the wide players tbh.