Rovers v Annan

Interesting one. Annan have had a couple of superb results against teams who fancy themselves for promotion. Rovers came back down to earth with a bump against Elgin. Let’s see what kind of character is in this Rovers team. Both teams along with Cowden tipped to end up club 42 . I honestly think it’s going to be very tight this year between playoff spots and bottom. 

Agree that it's definitely a hard one to call. Have been pleased with the performances in the last two games and the first half last week was the best I've seen Annan play for a long time. Second half was disappointing as we went all tippy tappy, until Tommy Goss was brought on for some good old fashioned route one stuff!

Will settle for a share of the spoils today and predict a 1-1

IMG_0892.thumb.jpg.0ab504353c6e3fc917acc4d706fd0eb7.jpg
Not being funny but how do you get away with a pitch like this in a professional league?
That bye line in the background looks horrendous!
I can’t actually see a line at all closer to goal!
Super win for the mighty Annan today, 2 clean sheets on the road and 3 wins on the trot. Keep it going!

Not being funny but how do you get away with a pitch like this in a professional league?
Super win for the mighty Annan today, 2 clean sheets on the road and 3 wins on the trot. Keep it going!
Do you remember the hill at galbanum? Your corner flag was 3 feet higher than the opposite corner

Annan got away with one majorly and police can be called to cliftonhill for a case of robbery

as a team we failed to take our chances and Annan scored with their first and only real chance in the 90 mins

Penalty was terrible and summed the day up,

Don't know about stopping the kelty juggernaut as mentioned above, as Annan without a doubt the poorest team we've played this year, I can see us them and stranraer at the bottom

I would love to say Rovers deserved something from the game actually it was a pretty good performance particularly in the first half. But our strikers were woeful Declan Byrne in particular left his predators in the house. I’m not sure how we didn’t score in the lead up to the penalty. Fair play to Annan took their chance and grew a bit more into the game in the second half.

Guest mr_malcolm

Same at Elgin, like the Big Dipper at Blackpool

Annan got away with one majorly and police can be called to cliftonhill for a case of robbery

as a team we failed to take our chances and Annan scored with their first and only real chance in the 90 mins

Penalty was terrible and summed the day up,

Don't know about stopping the kelty juggernaut as mentioned above, as Annan without a doubt the poorest team we've played this year, I can see us them and stranraer at the bottom

Dry you’re teardrops 🤣