12 minutes ago, Hawk89 said:

He's currently kicking off at Voice about this and saying it makes him reconsider buying a season. Absolutely would have told them Wednesday was a more sensible option. 

There is a way to do things and the club are failing incredibly badly at engaging with the fans. Surely this is something you speak to the SLO about, or what is the point in having one. 

1 hour ago, No_Problemo said:

There is a way to do things and the club are failing incredibly badly at engaging with the fans. Surely this is something you speak to the SLO about, or what is the point in having one. 

Absolutely, I've genuinely never felt as distant from the club as this season. Feels like we are just drifting from one thing to another at present.

Hopefully Jamie kicking off will be the wake-up call that is required, given how much the guy has put into the club it would be a seriously sad state of affairs if he went through with his threat to not renew next season. 

7 minutes ago, Hawk89 said:

Absolutely, I've genuinely never felt as distant from the club as this season. Feels like we are just drifting from one thing to another at present.

Hopefully Jamie kicking off will be the wake-up call that is required, given how much the guy has put into the club it would be a seriously sad state of affairs if he went through with his threat to not renew next season. 

I’m sure he would still attend games, just like I would if this caused me not to renew mine - but there isn’t much point getting a season ticket if no thought is given to fans when rearranging games.

A season ticket is a lot to pay up front, but you do it because the club ask for the up front support - you do still want some kind of value from it though. (especially on top of 500 fund etc) Those of us who work weekends have already accepted missing certain games during the season, so mine probably works out at about the same as PATG. Not being able to attend on Tuesday would make it more expensive to get a season for me. 

8 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I’m not particularly bothered with it being same time as Scotland game. If Denmark win tomorrow then chances of qualifying will be pretty slim. It’s basically a glorified friendly. 

Not really - the only way it won’t be a hugely important game is if Scotland fail to beat Moldova. 

18 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I’m not particularly bothered with it being same time as Scotland game. If Denmark win tomorrow then chances of qualifying will be pretty slim. It’s basically a glorified friendly. 

The slow-motion train wreck that is Scotland's impending failure to qualify might still be better than the full-speed relegation express tbh.

31 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I've been reliably informed that ko will be 6pm if that affects any Raith fans travels plans 

Only assumption is the 745 KO time makes it impossible for Raith fans to get the train through, or Hopkin wants an extra hour 45 for punting practice. Seems a bit odd nothing official mentioning this from either club or even VoR. 

43 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I've been reliably informed that ko will be 6pm if that affects any Raith fans travels plans 

Confirmed. What an absolute piss-take. 

Scottish football as a whole spent the last year waxing lyrical about how important fans are, and since the return there's been episode after episode of clubs just completely ignoring the interest of supporters. 

Rescheduling this game for the date of a Scotland game was bad enough, but now changing the kick off time to one that'll ensure almost no away support is shambolic. 

Just a total "f**k you" to the people who want to go and watch football matches and support clubs at this level. Ayr are by no means the only culprits, but that the club's own SLO was kicking off says a huge amount about how this "industry" treats its customers.