Being a massive hypocrite that complained at the original kick off time clashing with the Scotland game I'm now annoyed that it's been changed and I can technically now go and still see majority of Scotland one.  And I really don't want to as we will be shite and get beat.  The Mrs has even offered to take the wee man to his Whitletts training so can't even use that as an excuse.  f**k sake. 

3 hours ago, Trogdor said:

I presume as a season ticket holder who can't attend because of the ludicrous kick off time that I am entitled to a free stream?

All season ticket holders ( with exception of Panda Pals) get free streams as part of their season ticket package ( except cup games) , this was announced prior to season tickets going onsale  

Edited by Finlay21

At the end of the day, folk can slate Ayr Utd as a club for this all they want, but they have clearly asked the manager what date he preferred to ensure the best possible chance of 6 points from the 2 vital games. And he has quite rightly chosen the date that he thinks is best to get the results, as that is his job.  Would be a bold call for the Chairman to over rule the manager and force it to be a different day.  

For what it's worth, I can only see us losing this game and also the Dunfermline one a few days later but I can see why it's been scheduled as it has. 

1 minute ago, Hursty said:

At the end of the day, folk can slate Ayr Utd as a club for this all they want, but they have clearly asked the manager what date he preferred to ensure the best possible chance of 6 points from the 2 vital games. And he has quite rightly chosen the date that he thinks is best to get the results, as that is his job.  Would be a bold call for the Chairman to over rule the manager and force it to be a different day.  

For what it's worth, I can only see us losing this game and also the Dunfermline one a few days later but I can see why it's been scheduled as it has. 

We shouldn't need 3 full days to get ready for the Dunfermline game. The Glasgow Pair go abroad on a Thur and are still able to play on a Sunday. It's a cop out excuse 

2 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

We shouldn't need 3 full days to get ready for the Dunfermline game. The Glasgow Pair go abroad on a Thur and are still able to play on a Sunday. It's a cop out excuse 

I don't necessarily disagree- but if the manager/coaching staff think we have an advantage with the extra day then of course the club will back that.  

The extra day probably does make a big difference.  I just don't think we will take any advantage from it whatsoever 

3 minutes ago, Hursty said:

I don't necessarily disagree- but if the manager/coaching staff think we have an advantage with the extra day then of course the club will back that.  

The extra day probably does make a big difference.  I just don't think we will take any advantage from it whatsoever 

I think we'll probably take at least 4 points out of 6 so it may be justified. Just find it laughable that we want an extra day to prepare for fxking dunfermline as if it's rReal Madrid we've to play 

17 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I think we'll probably take at least 4 points out of 6 so it may be justified. Just find it laughable that we want an extra day to prepare for fxking dunfermline as if it's rReal Madrid we've to play 

I love your optimism but that's probably the most unprobable 'probably' I've ever seen on here 🤣

If we take 4 from 6 then the date and kick off time is entirely justified IMO. 

2 hours ago, Finlay21 said:

All season ticket holders ( with exception of Panda Pals) get free streams as part of their season ticket package ( except cup games) , this was announced prior to season tickets going onsale  

Are we still no past this language? This should be normal forever. 

7 hours ago, TxRover said:

Probably at £18…

Still?

Probably why they changed the name to B&W TV…so people wouldn’t get their hopes up. Too bad they won’t let you buy a B&W stream for £6 though.

Why would we offer a stream for less than the price of a ticket to the game? :lol:

8 hours ago, Hursty said:

I’m sure this is what happened, but at the same time surely someone is wondering what the people that the club is actually about think....

That it was an afterthought is incredibly poor from the club. 

4 hours ago, renton said:

After the last week it kind of feels like a bit of a must win for the Rovers. Which is great given our record down at Somerset.

Aye, it's bizarre. We've not started in the league at all but we've only played two games. Our last game saw us beat a team who finished 4th in the top flight last season with a considerably higher budget. And yet, here we are nearly half a month later and the mood in our support is one of dejection. 

46 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Aye, it's bizarre. We've not started in the league at all but we've only played two games. Our last game saw us beat a team who finished 4th in the top flight last season with a considerably higher budget. And yet, here we are nearly half a month later and the mood in our support is one of dejection. 

What’s the reason for this as after beating Aberdeen you’d of thought you’d be on a high? Is it just because Vaughan has done his ACL again? 

40 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

What’s the reason for this as after beating Aberdeen you’d of thought you’d be on a high? Is it just because Vaughan has done his ACL again? 

Aside from Vaughan, we've just sold our best young talent to Hibs when they fired in the first bid. It's quite hard to describe the mood: we've only played two league games and in one of those it saw an utterly freak collapse after tanking a team who had been recently relegated. It just feels that after the Aberdeen game, momentum has been lost with the two postponements/abandoned game.