Absolute shambles: a thoughtless decision is made, they ponder the options and make it worse. The thinking will be "well you can now watch both games" Forget, finishing work, getting kids sorted (you know the next generation of supporters) travel time etc

Moving the game to Wednesday solves the issue but that means a climb down. No way bigger clubs would be treated so poorly.

Well done SPFL, I've lost interest, won't be travelling and won't be using PPV.

We probably thought we were doing the "right" thing by making it a 6pm ko. Sadly for folk who work until 5 it wont be easy to make the game if you need to travel. Also not fair for Raith fans. I live near girvan and I wouldnt be able to make it back in time for the Scotland game starting but I'm not really fussed. I'll go to the game at Somerset but I reckon the crowd will be dire 

Makes no sense given game finishing time will be Scotland kick off time.

was planning to head down with my 2 sons however working Tuesday so will now no longer be able to attend.

as a previous post said a Wednesday arrangement would have been more practical and would have maximised the home team income - must be nice to have a financial model not dependent on fans attending

That is completely mental from Ayr. How many fans is it going to suit? Pretty select group of people who want to watch the Scotland game but are willing to miss most of the first half, who can get away from work and to Somerset by 6.

I also see tickets are available for all stands but there’s nothing explicitly marked for away fans. What’s the story there?

😂

That’s an even worse decision than having it head to head with the Scotland game ffs.

Will make it harder for Ayr fans to attend and almost impossible for Raith fans, yet the game still won’t be finished until after Scotland game has already started!

Is preparing to play Peter Grant’s Pars *really* such a daunting prospect that Wednesday has been ruled out? Or another midweek?

25 minutes ago, roverthemoon said:

Will there be any chance of a stream for this? 

Once the match preview goes up it should tell you, streaming was available for the Arbroath game so would assume yes. I would suggest emailing them or messaging on one of the social media channels. However, the chances of getting a response are slim to nada, can't even be bothered replying to their own fans so what hope have you got. 

22 minutes ago, Hawk89 said:

Once the match preview goes up it should tell you, streaming was available for the Arbroath game so would assume yes. I would suggest emailing them or messaging on one of the social media channels. However, the chances of getting a response are slim to nada, can't even be bothered replying to their own fans so what hope have you got. 

Cheers. Like many Rovers fans I suspect, no chance of getting to a 6pm but would happily buy a stream. Easy money. 

6 hours ago, roverthemoon said:

Will there be any chance of a stream for this? 

Probably at £18…

5 hours ago, roverthemoon said:

Cheers. Like many Rovers fans I suspect, no chance of getting to a 6pm but would happily buy a stream. Easy money. 

Still?

2 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Happily and our streams are not words that usually go together. Hope you enjoy it though, just not the result 😉

Probably why they changed the name to B&W TV…so people wouldn’t get their hopes up. Too bad they won’t let you buy a B&W stream for £6 though.