Game might be in doubt due to covid cases. 

Sorry everyone, I didn't read the last page properly. Guess we need to wait and see - if no one else tests positive the game will still be on I imagine. 

Edited by Michael W

On the face of it, a postponement wouldn't be the worst thing in the world given our injuries to key players, but I'm not sure how well equipped we'll be to play twice a week deeper into the season. 

All things considered, I hope the game's on, but it's worth bearing in mind that Airdrie only had one available defender and still skelped Peterhead at the weekend. There's something about a Covid outbreak (or, more traditionally, flu) that seems to bring results. 

2 hours ago, WSDR 88 said:

Was going to get the train but I think I’ve shat it. Is Ayr TV still a thing? As I’d rather just watch it in the house, save a 3hr + train journey from Kdy, there n back.

As for game outcome, I’m not sure, we need a win though since leccie-gate burst it for us on Friday

Should be available at some point, now it’s B&W TV, however they charged £18 for the last match:

https://ayrunitedfc.co.uk/live-streaming

Raith TV will be offering audio to subscribers, but not on a per game basis, monthly only (unless they’ve changed that).

The finicky bit is that B&W TV say that purchases made less than 90 minutes before the match may not be able to be validated in time, and the game is in question anyway, so don’t buy too early either.

An Ayr fan I know told me that Hopkin is a bit of an anti-vaxxer and doesn’t even wash his hands after going for a pee. He wasn’t bothered if the players he signed in the summer were double jabbed and supposedly wouldn’t let a player out of training to go to their appointment. I guess we’re seeing the inevitable result of that behaviour now.

5 minutes ago, Enigma said:

An Ayr fan I know told me that Hopkin is a bit of an anti-vaxxer and doesn’t even wash his hands after going for a pee. He wasn’t bothered if the players he signed in the summer were double jabbed and supposedly wouldn’t let a player out of training to go to their appointment. I guess we’re seeing the inevitable result of that behaviour now.

Haven't heard that one and I sincerely hope you are winding us up. 

1 hour ago, TxRover said:

Should be available at some point, now it’s B&W TV, however they charged £18 for the last match:

Raith TV will be offering audio to subscribers, but not on a per game basis, monthly only (unless they’ve changed that).

The finicky bit is that B&W TV say that purchases made less than 90 minutes before the match may not be able to be validated in time, and the game is in question anyway, so don’t buy too early either.

£18 and it's not even in colour? I'll pass.

3 hours ago, TxRover said:

RaithTV need to wait on access confirmation before any announcements are made about whether there will be away day audio coverage. Will get something out when we know.

4 hours ago, Enigma said:

Complete and utter bollocks , Hopkin actually spoke to me about jabs , the reason we were discussing was I had the Pfizer jab and he was talking about how he got the Moderna  jab twice 

32 minutes ago, Roath Raver said:

RaithTV need to wait on access confirmation before any announcements are made about whether there will be away day audio coverage. Will get something out when we know.

Sorry, was going by Raith website data.