ACH - Lib Dem swan song

Alex Cole Hamilton possibly the most arrogant and useless Lib Dem has become the leader unopposed mainly due to no one caring any more.

Willie Rennie finished his 10 year stint in the hot seat by taking the party below the threshold to be considered a major party in Scotland, so you imagine the Lib Dems days are numbered.

7 hours ago, SANTAN said:

He dared to try and hold Nicola to account and for that reason alone he is a deplorable scumbag. Disgusting behaviour from a politician. 

Has he? What in the inquiry? He held her to account with the grip of a corpse.

He also told someone to f**k off when he was at his work clearly a level headed man.

7 hours ago, SANTAN said:

He dared to try and hold Nicola to account and for that reason alone he is a deplorable scumbag. Disgusting behaviour from a politician. 

Yeah. That forensic expose of his behaviour is going to make me VoTe YoOn from now to eternity.

You silver tongued devil 🥰

9 hours ago, 101 said:

Has he? What in the inquiry? He held her to account with the grip of a corpse.

He also told someone to f**k off when he was at his work clearly a level headed man.

A strong rigor mortis type grip? 

I just found it really made me dislike the guy, Nicola doesn't deserve scrutiny. She should have our unwavering trust by now, you can't just attack someone who cares as much as her just because she has memory issues. The criticism that she and her team recieved for providing the names of the sexual abuse accusers to Salmond was so unfair on Nicola, she really believes in Independence... we shouldn't let such trivial issues matter... The corroboration of stories was also clearly some hatchet job, beyond obvious they had all conspired to get their accounts correct and aligned, taking advantage of Nicolas poor memory, they were practically preying on her. Also did you notice that there were Unionists on the committee that found her guilty???? That's fucking disgusting and blatantly a stitch up. Even if there was anything objective to criticize Nicola for I couldn't bring myself to do it because you know, Unionists. 🤮

Who did he tell to f**k off? 

4 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

I just found it really made me dislike the guy, Nicola doesn't deserve scrutiny. She should have our unwavering trust by now, you can't just attack someone who cares as much as her just because she has memory issues. The criticism that she and her team recieved for providing the names of the sexual abuse accusers to Salmond was so unfair on Nicola, she really believes in Independence... we shouldn't let such trivial issues matter... The corroboration of stories was also clearly some hatchet job, beyond obvious they had all conspired to get their accounts correct and aligned, taking advantage of Nicolas poor memory, they were practically preying on her. Also did you notice that there were Unionists on the committee that found her guilty???? That's fucking disgusting and blatantly a stitch up. Even if there was anything objective to criticize Nicola for I couldn't bring myself to do it because you know, Unionists. 🤮

He told Maree Todd to f**k off in a zoom meeting and offered a meeley mouthed half hearted apology for it. 

3 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

She rightly should have faces questions over what went on, but the line of questioning was terrible, just about everyone on the committee was about as eloquent as a tin of alphabeti-spaghetti.

He told Maree Todd to f**k off just as she was responding to him, it was a proper tantrum.

I just found it really made me dislike the guy, Nicola doesn't deserve scrutiny. She should have our unwavering trust by now, you can't just attack someone who cares as much as her just because she has memory issues. The criticism that she and her team recieved for providing the names of the sexual abuse accusers to Salmond was so unfair on Nicola, she really believes in Independence... we shouldn't let such trivial issues matter... The corroboration of stories was also clearly some hatchet job, beyond obvious they had all conspired to get their accounts correct and aligned, taking advantage of Nicolas poor memory, they were practically preying on her. Also did you notice that there were Unionists on the committee that found her guilty???? That's fucking disgusting and blatantly a stitch up. Even if there was anything objective to criticize Nicola for I couldn't bring myself to do it because you know, Unionists. [emoji2961]
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-56091794.amp

2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

He told Maree Todd to f**k off in a zoom meeting and offered a meeley mouthed half hearted apology for it. 

1 minute ago, 101 said:

She rightly should have faces questions over what went on, but the line of questioning was terrible, just about everyone on the committee was about as eloquent as a tin of alphabeti-spaghetti.

He told Maree Todd to f**k off just as she was responding to him, it was a proper tantrum.

Ohhh the mouthing eff off over zoom when muted incident. Not quite a proper tantrum imo. 

On your first point we'll agree to disagree, there were numerous times when people raised good points and articulated themselves well. The line of questioning found her out on the points I've already mentioned and eventually found her guilty. Can't have been that bad?!!

3 minutes ago, 101 said:

A huge own goal for Team Boris+Queen.

A God given opportunity to shaft the FM in full view of the public and the WATP committee members restricted themselves to smearing shit on the walls and leaking their pishy opinions and other more sensitive stuff to their pals in the press. Completely undermining their credibility and blunting the considerable damage they could have wrought if they weren't fucking idiots. 

Just had a look ACH taking over the leadership is the 9th story on the BBC Scotland home page, one ahead of a flag mix-up. Can't imagine he will be pleased with that level of coverage.

Ohhh the mouthing eff off over zoom when muted incident. Not quite a proper tantrum imo. 
On your first point we'll agree to disagree, there were numerous times when people raised good points and articulated themselves well. The line of questioning found her out on the points I've already mentioned and eventually found her guilty. Can't have been that bad?!!
Evidence?

The line of questioning adopted was to go after Salmond not Sturgeon.

It was bizarre.

6 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

A huge own goal for Team Boris+Queen.

A God given opportunity to shaft the FM in full view of the public and the WATP committee members restricted themselves to smearing shit on the walls and leaking their pishy opinions and other more sensitive stuff to their pals in the press. Completely undermining their credibility and blunting the considerable damage they could have wrought if they weren't fucking idiots. 

Jesus, what a way to show someone you're down the rabbit hole. 

"Undermining" their credibility, I'm sure you held them all in high regard before anybody leaked anything! Fact of the matter is the committee found her guilty, she had previously said she'd respect the opinion of the committee but did a complete U turn due to Douglass Ross jumping the gun and due to the sheer numbers of followers that couldn't care less what she's done as long as she at least acts like she's partially pro Indy.