Next Livi Admin on the cards

Don’t think it’s right for people to be making light of these potential financial problems for Livi, after all I think I’m right in saying that the last Premiership club to go into administration didn’t recover and the club ended up being liquidated out of existence.
Do you really want that to happen again? And to Livingston of all clubs?
200.gif
Fucking hope so.

6 hours ago, Livi Del Boy said:

Look under the main company and then the people with significant control tab and you will see that Oppco 6 Ltd own the club. 

So in the event that Oppco6 were to go into administration or liquidation their controlling interest in Livingston would be one of the assets that the administrator or liquidator would have to sell off.

it’s hardly an existential threat unless the parent company has extended lots of soft loans to the club.

which might be the case but I don’t follow events in West Lothian as closely as I might 

8 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

So in the event that Oppco6 were to go into administration or liquidation their controlling interest in Livingston would be one of the assets that the administrator or liquidator would have to sell off.

it’s hardly an existential threat unless the parent company has extended lots of soft loans to the club.

which might be the case but I don’t follow events in West Lothian as closely as I might 

Not an expert but Oppco6 won't go into administration, they would be struck off the register. That would probably cause issues with the SFA if the majority shareholding company were not registered.

As I say, it seems likely that this was due to late account submissions which has now been rectified. A suspension notification needs to be lodged with Companies House. The company has no creditors so this request should be upheld.

Edited by EdinburghLivi

24 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Given who I believe Livi Del Boy to be, he should probably have more knowledge of the situation than he is showing here.

Surely you cant be referring to oor Gerry - his financial history is squeaky clean 🙃

14 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Don’t think it’s right for people to be making light of these potential financial problems for Livi, after all I think I’m right in saying that the last Premiership club to go into administration didn’t recover and the club ended up being liquidated out of existence.

Do you really want that to happen again? And to Livingston of all clubs?

Happy Bob Marley GIF

I think Hearts were the last Premiership team to go into administration in 2013.