Scottish Amateur Cup 2021/22

List_of_Jericho

Two results from Round Six:

Giffnock North AAC AFC       CALE     2v2     ET:2-2.   P:3-5.      Ayrshire     Annbank AFC 

New Farm Loch AFC     Ayrshire    3v2    SSMAFL    UB United AFC

This means the last eight is made up of 6 from the Central Scottish Amateur League and two from the Ayrshire Amateurs.

There's one tie still to be played:

St. Patrick's FP     v     Eastfield 

The former Annbank Juniors lost their team and withdrew from the WoS for a season. The plan, as mentioned on P&B was for the Amateurs to play in the Ayshire Amateurs this season with the intention of becoming the Annbank team in the WoS next season.

Someone here may know better and or different but that's how I recall it. Apologies if I am mistaken.

IF the Amateurs are to become the Annbank Senior team in the WoS the run to the last 8 of the Amateur Cup would be a good sign.

2021/22 Scottish Amateur Cup  SEVENTH Round i.e. Quarter Finals: 5th March 2022       

Home Team              Which Lg  Score  Pens  score  Which Lg        Away Team

Fallin AFC                   CSAFL           v                                Ayrshire         New Farm Loch AFC

Lesmahagow AFC    CSAFL           v                                Ayrshire         Annbank AFC 

St. Patrick's FP AFC /Tower Hearts AFC      CSAFL      v       CSAFL      St. Patrick's FP AFC /Tower Hearts AFC

West Park United      CSAFL           v              CSAFL                                Wishaw HSFP AFC

Up-dated draw for Round 7 / Quarter-Finals:

Fallin AFC    CSAFL    v    Ayrshire    New Farm Loch AFC

Lesmahagow AFC    CSAFL    v    Ayrshire    Annbank AFC 

Tower Hearts AFC    CSAFL    v    CSAFL    St. Patrick's FP AFC

West Park United     CSAFL    v    CSAFL    Wishaw HSFP AFC

On 15/02/2022 at 18:46, goalmachine said:

I think Lesmahagow will be hard to beat

Same but it's the Cup and the final eight are all strong. Maybe St Patricks' FP is a good alternative bet?

2 hours ago, Thesoccerguy said:

Who yous making favourites ??

I know its not really a shock seeing as the CSAFL have 6 of the last 8 teams but it will be one of them that win it. Lesmahagow will take some stopping, st pats going really well at the minute, Fallin a good side, Wishaw v westpark will be a good close game too.

15 hours ago, pleslie99 said:

I know its not really a shock seeing as the CSAFL have 6 of the last 8 teams but it will be one of them that win it. Lesmahagow will take some stopping, st pats going really well at the minute, Fallin a good side, Wishaw v westpark will be a good close game too.

I wonder if St Pats have ever thought about the wosl? Potential is there