Accies v Killie

Was looking forward to one of our regular away days, but Covid has put paid to that. Back to shitey streams for me. 

How are Hamilton fans feeling about Beuzelin taking charge of this game, and the rumours of Stuart Taylor coming in? Was disappointed you got rid of Rice ahead of this game, as he was a truly shite manager. 

Huge interest in this game.

I’m becoming increasingly worried about our ability to get another striker in, even though I do think big Innes should be given the opportunity and I guess we won’t play with two up front all season. I just think we need another option.  

As for the game, you can never really tell against Hamilton especially away. Almost every single time we played them in the top flight I felt (with a few exceptions) we were the better team but any wins were narrow ones. With the managerial situation at Accies though I’m hopeful we can pick up another 3 points.

1 hour ago, ancientnoise said:

Agreed. He's far from clinical enough yet, but hopefully that will come. At least he's getting into the places where chances will come. Give him time.

He scored loads of goals with Alloa last season in this league - Alloa never had Burke on right wing firing in balls. He’ll come good i reckon 

6 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Huge interest in this game.

I’m becoming increasingly worried about our ability to get another striker in, even though I do think big Innes should be given the opportunity and I guess we won’t play with two up front all season. I just think we need another option.  

As for the game, you can never really tell against Hamilton especially away. Almost every single time we played them in the top flight I felt (with a few exceptions) we were the better team but any wins were narrow ones. With the managerial situation at Accies though I’m hopeful we can pick up another 3 points.

Our midfield are set up to score goals. One up front and 4 out of 5 midfielders getting goals will see us OK

2 hours ago, TxRover said:

Still trying to find out if Kille or the Accies are offering single match PPV for their matches, and how much, anyone know?

Firestick for me as I can’t make it tomorrow, normally don’t mind buying streams but taking into consideration of what Hamilton charged 9 year old kids in the seasons gone by they can ram their tenner.

Edited by Killiefan
Spelling

Looking forward to it. Debating with myself whether to drive or let the train take the strain. Haven't seen much about Accies this summer other than the recent manager news. Usually tight games against Hamilton.
It's to absolutely pish it down tomorrow afternoon if that helps with your decision.

Nearest parking for away fans (unless you want to risk Morrisons) is Caird St car park behind SLC HQ which is about 5-10 mins walk to away end.

Hamilton West Station has the lane all the way down to stadium - lane is same side as platform train in from Glasgow stops at.

X16 bus from Killie bus station will drop you at bus stop opposite Equi's just round corner from Ham West station too.

Take your pick.

Pretty annoyed that as an international subscriber to killie tv that I don’t get this one. Seems that home teams aren’t willing to let others stream from their service, unlike last season.

probably Chuck a tenner at accies for a shite stream that cuts out before half time 

16 hours ago, superkillieaway said:

Pretty annoyed that as an international subscriber to killie tv that I don’t get this one. Seems that home teams aren’t willing to let others stream from their service, unlike last season.

probably Chuck a tenner at accies for a shite stream that cuts out before half time 

Pretty annoyed that as an international subscriber to accies tv that I'm not getting this one 😡.  Audio only for some reason