Hearts v Aberdeen

7 minutes ago, TheJTS98 said:

He's a footballer. Of course he does. It's still a foul, and a stupid one at that.

I agree it would be nice if players stayed on their feet more, and on first viewing I didn't think it was a penality. But, come on, when you see the replay there's absolutely no question it's a foul.

Your beef shouldn't be with GMS in that incident. It's a mad challenge to make that undoes a lot of good work. A penalty in any game with any ref.

I have no beef with GMS, I like the guy, and I'd be expecting our players to go down there. It's ref  that's my problem.

In other news, Campbell's been good since he's come on. I'd definitely have him as a back up to MacKenzie ahead of Hayes.

Edited by Tynierose
bypassing word filter

Guest TheJTS98

Hearts need to make a call here and either go through the centre more or get rid of Halliday/Smith.

MID POST: And there's Hailliday off, thank f**k. Smith to proper right back, please.

Just now, Steve_Wilkos said:

You never know what you're getting with Jumbo.

I was saying to the old man last week he's equally likely to batter in a 40m thunderb*****d as he is to give away a penalty, or just saunter about in the centre circle. At least he's not Curtis Main.