Kelty Hearts Vs. Edinburgh City

7 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

I doubt if anyone is on £2k per week. They may pay decent wages but a doubt that much.

I doubt they are paying £2k a week either, but they are definitely paying out more than they bring in.

Fun for now, but when the belt gets tightened by whoever is paying in, they will drop like a stone to wherever their natural level is. 

18 minutes ago, ARFC Exile said:

I doubt they are paying £2k a week either, but they are definitely paying out more than they bring in.

Fun for now, but when the belt gets tightened by whoever is paying in, they will drop like a stone to wherever their natural level is. 

Is that not what is maybe happening at City this season?

12 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

Is that not what is maybe happening at City this season?

My understanding is that the Manager made the decision on who left the club. Finance was not an issue.

We have a backer I believe, but he keeps us ticking over and no more. In the last 2 seasons we have had Cove and Queens massively out spend us. This year it's Kelty's turn.

Of the 3 teams who have been promoted through the pyramid we have, without doubt, been the smallest spenders.

Edited by ARFC Exile

1 hour ago, ARFC Exile said:

Fairly logical statement. Our level should the "belt" get tightened will still be a damn sight higher than it was 5 or 6 years back.

On 22/08/2021 at 22:51, leomessi1984 said:

I'd be hoping we land on 8/900 average come end of the season. Would be another year on year jump.

Unless Kelty can generate an 800+ home support after the first home games against each of the other 9 clubs, your league game average will be a disappointment.

23 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

Think 800 is an optimistic number in this league , apart from when Rangers were here no ones been even close to that , think more realistically it’s 600 any mores a bonus imo

600-700 are the normal high end averages in this league, normally Stirling and Elgin.

you’ll get a boost when Stirling visit they will bring a good crowd.