Kelty Hearts Vs. Edinburgh City

So Edinburgh City have a short journey over to Kelty this weekend, to play the favourites for the League two title.

Kelty have been in good form with wins over Cowden and at Stirling Albion.

City have, well,..... not been so good this season as normal so I guess there's only one result here....

Anyway, It's great at least to be able to get in to watch the football these days.

14 hours ago, tamthebam said:

The nights are fair drawing in....:whistle

Shock prediction: Kelty to get a penalty.

Yeah, it will be 5 in a row as well when the ref points to the spot. I'm guessing it will be within 5 minutes too! 

Pretty poor for Kelty not to have a stream available for this. When you're richer than God you should be able to stump up for a bit of video equipment and a 4g connection.

Obviously on the plus side it means I don't actually need to watch on Saturday. Can't see anything other than a comfortable Kelty win. I probably like Naysmith more than most of our fans but he's not exactly cutting an inspiring figure at the moment. Maybe he's just realised how pish we are

3 minutes ago, AllyMonc said:

Pretty poor for Kelty not to have a stream available for this. When you're richer than God you should be able to stump up for a bit of video equipment and a 4g connection.

Obviously on the plus side it means I don't actually need to watch on Saturday. Can't see anything other than a comfortable Kelty win. I probably like Naysmith more than most of our fans but he's not exactly cutting an inspiring figure at the moment. Maybe he's just realised how pish we are

In fairness, we are pish based on his signings. 

1 hour ago, Kelheart said:

Can see what you boys are doing eh 😂😂 playing your team down 🤔🤔, hope we get 3 points but can’t understand why you got rid of so many players that have nearly got you up ??

We're not playing the down though. We've genuinely signed a poorer team than we had for a few seasons.

Anyways luckily for you Kelty are a good team, and your prediction of a goal fest is quite possible!

17 hours ago, AllyMonc said:

We usually do have a good quality stream from our small media box in the stand. Could be some of the media team are away this week.

Edited by leomessi1984

11 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

Should have been out of sight by an hour on. Take the win as always though! 

Thought they started the better team neeb but once Kelty started to play only looked like one winner , thought they came for a point 

Kelty are shite..... they didn't get a penalty!😆 

You know if City were stuffed 4-0 today it would have been a case of "ah well, we're shite, move on". But it was a 1-0 game where being just that bit slightly better might have earned a point.

It's frustrating watching a team that could just maybe have the potential to be something more than mediocre. Oh well, Friday night frolics with Elgin to look forward to now...

Decent home attendance today though on a wet day. 

17 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Kelty are shite..... they didn't get a penalty!😆 

You know if City were stuffed 4-0 today it would have been a case of "ah well, we're shite, move on". But it was a 1-0 game where being just that bit slightly better might have earned a point.

It's frustrating watching a team that could just maybe have the potential to be something more than mediocre. Oh well, Friday night frolics with Elgin to look forward to now...

Decent home attendance today though on a wet day. 

Happy with the attendance numbers so far that's for sure!