Conference C
Drumchapel Utd 2-1 Vale of Leven
Kilsyth Rangers 2-1 St Rochs
Lanark Utd 2-2 East Kilbride Th
Larkhall Th 2-2 Wishaw
Petershill 4-1 Vale of Clyde
St Anthonys 1-0 Neilston
Yoker Ath 2-2 Ardrossan Winton Rov

Going to be a marathon m8, lots of twists and turns still to come in this circus of a league.
Aye its shaping upto be a very interesting league with 4 or 5 teams able 2 win it. Both us and talbot doing well but not played great so will be interesting once both teams hit there peak plus darvel ,buffs n pollok. Also medda hurlford beith no mugs so cant wtite them off.

Mon the papers

8 hours ago, passbackdave said:

Aye its shaping upto be a very interesting league with 4 or 5 teams able 2 win it. Both us and talbot doing well but not played great so will be interesting once both teams hit there peak plus darvel ,buffs n pollok. Also medda hurlford beith no mugs so cant wtite them off.

Mon the papers

It's the really competitive league we always wanted. Half the league almost - the ones you mention - can come with a run. Then teams like Glencairn, Largs, Cumnock, Cumbernauld can pull off results as well - Glenafton and Bonnyton taking points off top 5 too. It's a great league and with 7 going down the first priority is enough points on board to avoid the drop. With 38 games that could be quite a high total. Long way and few surprises along the way. 

3 hours ago, BANKIEBILL said:

It's the really competitive league we always wanted. Half the league almost - the ones you mention - can come with a run. Then teams like Glencairn, Largs, Cumnock, Cumbernauld can pull off results as well - Glenafton and Bonnyton taking points off top 5 too. It's a great league and with 7 going down the first priority is enough points on board to avoid the drop. With 38 games that could be quite a high total. Long way and few surprises along the way. 

You are absolutely right BB-it’s quite a league and with so many games to play there’s lots yet to unfold but as you say the priority is to get clear of the bottom half with so many teams going down.Every game is a test home or away in what is a bit of a marathon but it certainly is interesting.
Lok have an impressive squad but we are just inconsistent and I fear that will be what prevents us challenging.Clydebank at the moment are however very consistent and that is league challenging form.

You are absolutely right BB-it’s quite a league and with so many games to play there’s lots yet to unfold but as you say the priority is to get clear of the bottom half with so many teams going down.Every game is a test home or away in what is a bit of a marathon but it certainly is interesting.
Lok have an impressive squad but we are just inconsistent and I fear that will be what prevents us challenging.Clydebank at the moment are however very consistent and that is league challenging form.
One of the best leagues in Scottish fitba [emoji106]

7 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:

One of the best leagues in Scottish fitba emoji106.png

It really is, gotta say, with the level of resistance from some fans of ‘top junior’ teams I was worried that there would be a dip or what not, but clear that clubs are in it to win and the quality of product on the park and indeed ground improvements has been fantastic. 

25 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

It really is, gotta say, with the level of resistance from some fans of ‘top junior’ teams I was worried that there would be a dip or what not, but clear that clubs are in it to win and the quality of product on the park and indeed ground improvements has been fantastic. 

I suppose we'll never know for sure what the opinion of the quiet majority of fans was.

Even the clubs that might be considered Pro-Junior/ Anti-Pyramid would have had loads of fans excited to take the plunge but were less vocal on the matter. I honestly don't think the average fan of any club was as entrenched in the Junior grade as some of the internet noise made it appear (except for a handful of outspoken devotees). 

At any rate it was never likely that any team would spit the dummy over the changes to the extent fans weren't turning up and the players were just going through the motions. (does anyone know of a fan who hasn't come back purely because of the "grade"?). 

It's been a great experience so far - plenty of fixtures published in advance, better facilities including floodlights so fewer early evening kick off, decent attendances, etc. It's going to be exciting as it all unfolds. 

1 hour ago, Shanner said:

I suppose we'll never know for sure what the opinion of the quiet majority of fans was.

Even the clubs that might be considered Pro-Junior/ Anti-Pyramid would have had loads of fans excited to take the plunge but were less vocal on the matter. I honestly don't think the average fan of any club was as entrenched in the Junior grade as some of the internet noise made it appear (except for a handful of outspoken devotees). 

At any rate it was never likely that any team would spit the dummy over the changes to the extent fans weren't turning up and the players were just going through the motions. (does anyone know of a fan who hasn't come back purely because of the "grade"?). 

It's been a great experience so far - plenty of fixtures published in advance, better facilities including floodlights so fewer early evening kick off, decent attendances, etc. It's going to be exciting as it all unfolds. 

Hoping for some really strong showings in the Scottish Cup amongst Wosfl teams, might even get a bit of pressure on the LL to open up promotion… (il not hold my breath on that though). 
I think so far the folks behind the new set up are doing a brilliant job, leagues are sponsored, clubs know whats happening, social media output is imo fantastic and theres a real buzz about this product, long may it continue.