Chants at Football Games

From the time when a certain prominent Tory Government minister (any year since 1979 the more I think about it) was caught with his trousers down and Hamish the Goalie was going through a rough marital time:

Cecil Parkinson, Cecil Parkinson

Have you sh***ed McAlpine's wife?

Sung at a derby at Tannadice constantly throughout the game.

In very recent times when only 500 home fans were allowed into the play off game at Dens:

Can you hear the Killie sing?

6 hours ago, TheScarf said:

I mind in a Highland Derby in 2010 at Viccy Park the The Caley fans were singing 'Is your dad a fucking elephant?' to the massive-eared Michael McGovern and he grassed us to the police and stewards standing at the front of the terracing.

Think it was more to do with the half bottle being chucked in his general direction. 

There seemed to be a period of time in the derby when both keepers were constantly getting pies chucked at them. IIRC Bullock was always fair game to pick one up and give it a bite. 

1 minute ago, UAE1929 said:

Think it was more to do with the half bottle being chucked in his general direction. 

There seemed to be a period of time in the derby when both keepers were constantly getting pies chucked at them. IIRC Bullock was always fair game to pick one up and give it a bite. 

It was right in front of me and he was getting visibly upset about what we were chanting.  It had fuck all to do with anything getting thrown at him.

Just now, TheScarf said:

It was right in front of me and he was getting visibly upset about what we were chanting.  It had f**k all to do with anything getting thrown at him.

Of course he was... 

I believe even CaleyJags had a photo of said bottle, and numerous other bits and bobs your lovely support decided to donate. 

9 minutes ago, UAE1929 said:

Of course he was... 

I believe even CaleyJags had a photo of said bottle, and numerous other bits and bobs your lovely support decided to donate. 

When he complained about what we were chanting absolutely nothing had been thrown at him.  Unless you were closer to him than I was at the time?  I was about 10ft away.