The third most avoidable topic on P&B

8 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Has anyone in the history of P&B ever posted a picture of their shite and is it a bannable offence?

I once took a picture of a winter shite I took on a Highland walk on frozen water. It was quite beautiful and I showed my work colleagues who weren't impressed. Can't remember whether I posted it on here for validation, probably not. I'll dig it out.

10 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I once took a picture of a winter shite I took on a Highland walk on frozen water. It was quite beautiful and I showed my work colleagues who weren't impressed. Can't remember whether I posted it on here for validation, probably not. I'll dig it out.

I'm struggling to imagine the circumstances under which a reputable P&B poster would walk out onto a frozen lake and think, "this is lovely, and only missing a magnificent toley".

If we're doing the shite thread thing again, I can confirm that the keto diet produces effluent that defies reason and the Bristol Stool Chart. Like firing a shotgun loaded with tar into a tuba, then having to clean it afterwards.

12 hours ago, welshbairn said:

The Merde glace.

[BTW that's absolute OFTW behaviour.]

18 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Very annoyed that official Scottish NHS language for shite has become poos. What's wrong with stools, or jobbies at a push (no euph)?

Yeah, I had my "post us a jobby" letter through a month or so ago and noticed they were using the word poo throughout - I was unaware the word was used by anyone over the age of five.

I mean, we all know what they want a sample of - why not have a laugh with it and employ a fine Scotticism like keech, toley or indeed jobby.

1 minute ago, scottsdad said:

I have only every red-dotted seven times in my P&B career. You almost made it number eight here. 

Well, I was going to just never post the picture and make no reference to it again so that my shite picture becomes the "Donald Trump tax returns" of P&B, but instead I just decided to be honest with you all.