QF - Celtic v Raith Rovers

keyser_soze

2 hours ago, Enigma said:

It’s a petty squabble with the other arsecheek. You don’t want any of the blue bigots in your stadium for the next derby because they didn’t let you into theirs for the last one.

No fans were allowed into CP before Rangers pulled allocation so yeah your logic fails here

5 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

No fans were allowed into CP before Rangers pulled allocation so yeah your logic fails here

Still yet to hear a good reason as to why away fans don’t have an allocation for this game.

Edited by Enigma

5 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Where is the whatboutery? A reason has been offered you just don't like the answers given

I have seen the "answers" and as I say they are whataboutery, Celtic could easily have accommodated 250-300 fans and have chosen not too, there is no excuse for this.  

1 hour ago, Greenlantern said:

And before anyone pipes up, I understand it’s the principal of offering tickets to away fans, that should always be attempted.

However it’ll save you all moaning about overpriced product, restricted views and over zealous stewards.
(All 50 of yous).

Just like a stiletto to the heart.

Edited by Zen Archer (Raconteur)

8 hours ago, Wildrover said:

I have seen the "answers" and as I say they are whataboutery, Celtic could easily have accommodated 250-300 fans and have chosen not too, there is no excuse for this.  

Only Rangers fans can be guilty of whataboutery is what he's trying to say. 

Anyway, we're not getting in and there's heehaw that can be done about it. It'll be a few tinnies and watching on the TV for us tonight. Hopefully we ca do something magical tonight but I can't see it. Ideally keep the score below 4 and hope players come out the game unscathed. 

I’d be fancying us to do it if the game was at Starks to be honest. But Celtic’s home form looks far too strong.

Expect something like 4-0. But as ever with these games, the longer it stays 0-0 or even 1-0 down then we’ve got a chance. Hopefully we can turn the boisterous capacity crowd against the home team.

Working tonight so won’t even watch it. Looking forward to turning off goal notifications after the second goes in and just forgetting this whole shit show ever happened. What a sorry state of affairs for a national cup quarter final.

Don’t get beat by more than 5. Don’t get any more injuries. That’s all

On 21/09/2021 at 01:03, Arch Stanton said:

A disgrace by Sellick to deny an allocation to Raith fans.

The game isn't on the ST, it's live on the telly and will at best have a 20k attendance. More than enough room for the Raith fans to be given a section.

But of course it's about more than that now, If they allow away fans of any club in now then they will have no justification for rejecting the blue bigots when they come calling in January.

20,000 would be an improvement. We’ve played them twice in the last few years and the crowd was around 13,000.

For a Thursday night game, live on TV, we’d only have needed about 700-1000 tickets. Just a shame they couldn’t fit us in.