Fermers v Dundee United FC 22/08/21

Just now, Mark Connolly said:

I have no stream, but he has just been booked according to flashscore

That was for something arguing with ref in a seperate incident. Arguably could have been booked for kicking it away. Not time-wasting when we're behind, but I'm not sure that's why it's a booking anyone. 

We didn't deserve anything from that. 

Utd barely deserved anything from that, but more so than us. 

Shame they had a wee spell of acting like fannies, sorry gamesmen, towards the end there but doubt the fans mind. 

Poorest Middleton and McCann have been for a while. Bit harsh when neither was especially poor but. 

May showed some intelligence but just looks destined to run around frustrated for the rest of his career. 

Edited by FrankChickens1

14 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Rooney blooters the ball away - why no booking? 

Don Robertson was right with the second yellow for Pawlett, overall though he was awful.

Great result against a good Fermer side.  Happy with Carson in goal, seems really composed.

Looking forward to all the St Johnstone fans coming on here telling us how little they care about this result.

I only assume they played their B team in the previous five games between the teams, given they failed to beat us in all of those too.