Alloa vs Queen's Park

We actually look quite decent going forward and were unlucky not to win in the end. 

Ferguson doesn't half get some abuse. Although Grant and Goodwin suffered similar at the start of their spells as manager. It seems to be an Alloa trait, fans shouting abuse at a previous manager then pining for him under the new manager. 

Ferguson might help himself by improving the defence by swallowing his pride and putting Parry back in goals and further strengthening the defence by dropping Andy Graham. Andy is quite possibly the best centre half I've seen in an Alloa top and a club legend but his best days are behind him and it looks like he is towing a caravan. 

On 21/08/2021 at 18:42, Wee wasp said:

Yes I thought they looked more dangerous when sammon got taken off and boyd went up front , sammon offers very little for me, I can't work out how he likes the ball too him, its certainly not in the air as he wins very little for a big guy , a good point though with being down to 10 men which I think was deserved, you can't go into tackles like that when you're sitting on a yellow card. 

The goalkeeper was totally at fault for the queens goal ,so  does he have a goalkeeping choice to make, 

Obviously haven't watched Sammon in his successful years in both top leagues in the UK.

Falkirk obviously didn't either but if you are expecting Sammon to be an aerial threat then I'd rethink that.

His successful part was the ball over the top, running into flanks and playing for teams where counter attack was a game plan 

He was more thought of at Falkirk when he was shifted out wide but mainly we would pump high balls at him.....