Stenhousemuir -vs- Cowdenbeath

22 hours ago, Blue Oktober said:

So another vexation

As I  understand our senior kit manager  who was give on site control on Saturdays match due to the lack of avaulabilyity of our backroom staff through Covid issues was issued a red card for celebrating our equalised with a degree of gusto. Not being present I cannot comment on to what level that extended.

My thought are however we are operating in exceptional circumstances asking people to go above and beyond to enable fixtures to be fulfilled. For the sake of clarity I am making no comment on the referees validity for aking the  decission to isssue Robert with the Red Card especially given not there.

Rather do we need to adapt flex and coach those who are and may in future find themeselesves in alien territory  based on the knowledge we have. It is easy punishish the ill informed.

Finally to reafirm my comments are a neutral generalistion as a fan

He is normally in the technical area, things happen during games I’ve seen and heard players and managers do worse.