Celtic vs St Mirren, 21.08.21

1 hour ago, bennett said:

No away fans again, surely celtic could let a few hundred in to watch their team, especially when so many fans have been starved of live fitba.

If someone told me that for whatever reason, there would be an away fixture this season where we wouldn’t be getting tickets, I’d be hoping it was at this midden. Second choice for being denied tickets… the tribute act midden. Now, I appreciate we have diehards who go everywhere, home and away, but, the thought of not being able to go there is akin to being told you don’t need to go to the dentist to have your teeth extracted with rusty pliers.

Routine 2-0 home win if we are stuffy enough. 3-0 if we are stuffy enough but concede a daft third, and 5,6, or 7-0 if we clart our nappies.

Edited by pozbaird

58 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

If someone told me that for whatever reason, there would be an away fixture this season where we wouldn’t be getting tickets, I’d be hoping it was at this midden.

Not getting an invite to the party then claiming he didn’t want to go anyway type post. 

Just now, Drew Brees said:

Not getting an invite to the party then claiming he didn’t want to go anyway type post. 

It’s a party I’ve been at many times down the years. Quite happy to give it a miss this season.

10 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Other than the stewards being absolute cunts (unless they're just cunts to all fans in that area), the Sellick support relocated to the section between the Main Stand and the Lisbon Lions will be subjected to the full shite experience of being in that restricted view section usually reserved for the away support.

Edited by Arch Stanton

13 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Other than the stewards being absolute c***s (unless they're just c***s to all fans in that area), the Sellick support relocated to the section between the Main Stand and the Lisbon Lions will be subjected to the full shite experience of being in that restricted view section usually reserved for the away support.

It’s the same between the Main Stand the Jock Stein

The restricted view isn’t just for away fans 

The main stand is well past it’s sell by date 

5 hours ago, bennett said:

No away fans again, surely celtic could let a few hundred in to watch their team, especially when so many fans have been starved of live fitba.

Aren’t you starved of live fitba every season, ben? 

9 hours ago, bennett said:

We haven’t had a general sale yet to our own fans for a league game so doubt it would be popular to announce one to away fans first.

32 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

To balance that out, here’s a picture of the IRA, probably. 

EC044044-9031-401B-ADB0-C4BC44B666C8.jpeg

Is that a star of David as well too? I have absolutely no idea what is going on in this photo. I don't think I want to know either.

Edited by gannonball

14 hours ago, gannonball said:

We haven’t had a general sale yet to our own fans for a league game so doubt it would be popular to announce one to away fans first.

Will there be PPV available for the away fans locked out? From what I gather from Twitter, that’s what people are most annoyed about - that St Mirren fans have no legal way of watching their team at the weekend.

2 minutes ago, AJF said:

Will there be PPV available for the away fans locked out? From what I gather from Twitter, that’s what people are most annoyed about - that St Mirren fans have no legal way of watching their team at the weekend.

Is that still allowed to fans with near enough max capacity allowed now?

19 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Is that still allowed to fans with near enough max capacity allowed now?

Yep, it was announced in April that clubs have the option to offer PPV for all home matches not being broadcast live by Sky.

16 hours ago, gannonball said:

Pricing out those who can't afford a season ticket, seeing why some celtic don't like the celtic board.