Falkirk vs Goodwillie

Telfer is completely wasted in that role. Far, far too deep. Ross has barely touched the ball. Put Krasniqi on for him and allow Telfer to get closer to the opposition box where he can impact the game in a positive sense.

Looked ok for the first 20 mins. Playing in the channels, quickly with plenty of movement & good half dozen chances.Then they seemed to forget what Sheerin's obviously been trying to get them to do. Game slowed, but still created another couple of chances.
Can't think on anything Clyde have created yet. Mutch with a couple of moments, but not been put under pressure.
Need to get make those chances count.

Just now, AGPar said:

Telfer is completely wasted in that role. Far, far too deep. Ross has barely touched the ball. Put Krasniqi on for him and allow Telfer to get closer to the opposition box where he can impact the game in a positive sense.

I think Ross has been one of our best players. His use of the ball is excellent and always looking to get on the ball and play.

5 minutes ago, Russ said:

I think Ross has been one of our best players. His use of the ball is excellent and always looking to get on the ball and play.

Looking to get on the ball maybe, whilst rarely doing so. McGuffie another one who really needs to be showing a lot more.

8 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:
10 minutes ago, Gaz said:
Could see it finishing 0-0.

Aye need an early goal and we should be fine

Need to get more players in the box. Crosses coming in but noone there. I'd still take gomis over miller any day of the week.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

5 minutes ago, RosspCfc said:

Looked extremely harsh from the other end of the ground I'm sure every Falkirk fan thinks it was a stone waller

Poor defending waiting for the ball to drop and Keena nipped in. Should've blootered it out.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

Just now, RosspCfc said:

Looked extremely harsh from the other end of the ground I'm sure every Falkirk fan thinks it was a stone waller

My first thought was that it was one of those 'soft, but you've seen them given' penalties.

19 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Need to get more players in the box. Crosses coming in but noone there. I'd still take gomis over miller any day of the week.

I think Gomis has been anonymous.