Falkirk vs Goodwillie

11 hours ago, Bullyweeno1 said:

Remember the time we won 6-0 at Brookville on a wet midweek night

Think it was Leigh Hinds and Brian Cariggan who each scored hat-tricks

It was 6-1 mate. Christie scored for us. Myles Hogarth assisted with at least 4 of your goals.

On another note, Myles Hogarth’s laddie, Nicky, has signed for Notts Forest.

52 minutes ago, Come Away The Clyde said:

I'm fuckn shite at online stuff - eventually got registered & purchased my ticket, I have printed ticket off  (bar code etc) is that all I need (ie a paper copy) to get in ??

Thanks in advance !!

Aye. Your phone would've been fine too without the need to print the ticket out.

37 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

It was 6-1 mate. Christie scored for us. Myles Hogarth assisted with at least 4 of your goals.

Is that the one rangers released? His brother jay has been on the rangers bench in recent matches.

1 hour ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Sorry, must have missed your goal.  Was that busy laughing at Alex Totten who was going daft.

Yeah remember Myles was in goal that night (he used to stay across the road from me about 10 years ago)

His son Nicky would have been about 10 or so at the time. 

Edited by Bullyweeno1

Strangest was the one in 04/05 with the Clyde players celebrating a nil nil draw at TFS which basically confirmed us as champions. Could never understand that one.
Was the Clyde goalie Bryn Halliwell that was celebrating, f**k knows why. I can remember most of the Clyde fans being pretty bemused by it.

7 minutes ago, Jack Burton said:
31 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:
Strangest was the one in 04/05 with the Clyde players celebrating a nil nil draw at TFS which basically confirmed us as champions. Could never understand that one.

Was the Clyde goalie Bryn Halliwell that was celebrating, f**k knows why. I can remember most of the Clyde fans being pretty bemused by it.

Aye was a strange one that.

I remember that 6-1 game. I was going over to my brothers in Larbert and then driving into Falkirk. I was late meaning it would have been started before we got there. It was also a horrible night and really pissing down so we decided that it would probably be a crappy 0-0 or something and went to the pub instead. We actually didn’t know the score till a really unhappy Falkirk fan came in later on and started moaning about the game. 

1 hour ago, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

What’s the parking situation like at the stadium?

Great if you want to pay, not too bad if you don’t. Industrial Estate down near Earlsgate roundabout is fine. There’s parking around the Campus, but haven’t parked there myself for yonks. If you are happy with a 10 minute walk, provided you get there before 2:30, it should be pretty easy. 

1 hour ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Great if you want to pay, not too bad if you don’t. Industrial Estate down near Earlsgate roundabout is fine. There’s parking around the Campus, but haven’t parked there myself for yonks. If you are happy with a 10 minute walk, provided you get there before 2:30, it should be pretty easy. 

Thanks very much!

12 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Urgh, I had managed to completely forget that match. Still sasily the worst I've been to. I'm sure we tried to leave (from beside the cage) when it was 1-4, but still managed to see number 6 by the time we made our way out.

58 minutes ago, FernandosMonobrow said:

Urgh, I had managed to completely forget that match. Still sasily the worst I've been to. I'm sure we tried to leave (from beside the cage) when it was 1-4, but still managed to see number 6 by the time we made our way out.

The weather just added to the unremitting misery of it all. Here is a still from the weather forecast for the day of the game.

21E8BF37-826D-4ACD-B5CB-F97D3B0B5BF8.jpeg

Aye, it's a short walk to the industrial estate, it's free and it's also much easier to get out at the end of the game.
Looking forward to this, by all accounts we've been playing some nice stuff without actually putting games to bed at any point, would like to see us a bit more comfortable. Krasniqi in for Hetherington the only change unless McKay or Williamson are back.

8 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Anyone that pays for parking is a mug. Plenty available a short walk from the ground if you're there early enough 

Especially if it’s raining, I had to pay £3 or £4 for the deep end of the car park on my last visit