Falkirk vs Goodwillie

Back to normal season ticket use. Falkirk fans can also buy tickets for the South and Main Stands.
Hopefully that will help the attendance as folk will be able to sit with family/ friends who bought season tickets this time

I’m not aware of any announcement from the Club regarding Season Tickets. Unless I’ve missed something.

4 minutes ago, chas said:

Finally managed to print out the ticket, why does it say enter 45-60 minutes before kick off???????

Was for when fans were first allowed back in to decrease the chance of pile ups at the gate close to kick off. You can just ignore it, I've done the same for every game I've been at so far.

My mate has tried to buy tickets and keeps getting told to fill in the "red boxes" on the form and he can't find any! So he asked me to buy his tickets but when I went in the site said they were already sold. but he has had this problem above and can't complete the order for those seats! When is this nonsense about having to buy tickets online and in advance going to end, it is almost always a hassle! Some fans are definitely not that tech savvy!

32 minutes ago, chas said:

My mate has tried to buy tickets and keeps getting told to fill in the "red boxes" on the form and he can't find any! So he asked me to buy his tickets but when I went in the site said they were already sold. but he has had this problem above and can't complete the order for those seats! When is this nonsense about having to buy tickets online and in advance going to end, it is almost always a hassle! Some fans are definitely not that tech savvy!

If you are trying to make sense of any of the covid road out plans, then I'd stop now 😊

I agree tho with your sentiments

Prefer paying at the gate but it’s a slight hassle I’m willing to go through if it means being at the game. 

looking forward to it & would love to see a big turnout for both sides. 

is this Falkirk’s first home league game since restrictions further eased?