Dundee vs. Hibernian

20 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Good game. Hibs profligate. Dundee showed a lot of spunk. If Adam loses a stone and stays off the beer Dundee should be okay.

20210822_141821.jpg

12 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Shouldn't go without mention that again, our usual best CM was having to play LB today and 3 of our 4 striking options were missing. Hibs had their own problems but it wasn't smooth for our squad selection today either. 

McMullan is beginning to look like a player we could get big money for. A terrific wee player that has done a Boyle and turned his career around. Long may it continue.

The striker's we have missing I wish we could bin and bring in someone better. Cummings is teckle.

McMullan is teckle

Mcghee is teckle

McGowan coming off bench is teckle ( and scoring) 

Teckle to get a point 

2 points from 9. We go again 

5 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Good to hear James McPake doing an Arsene Wenger and complaining about our penalty award there....................but ignoring the one on Gullan at the end, assume he must have "missed that one" 🤣

Probably because it was another blatant dive m8. 

2 minutes ago, Empty It said:
2 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:
The Cummings chant from our support was disgusting. 

What was this?

Our singing section was chanting Jason Cummings paedophile. 

Fucking wankers. 

14 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Good to hear James McPake doing an Arsene Wenger and complaining about our penalty award there....................but ignoring the one on Gullan at the end, assume he must have "missed that one" 🤣

You mean the complete and utter dive?

Sheridan and jakubiak can gtf for all I care 1 shouldn’t have been signed and 1 spent more time out than Iv had hot dinners ,surely in the entirety of British football there was a better option than that 

25 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Jack Ross only signed Gogic because we were also in for him, he cut out the middle man that time.

I do miss JDH it has to be said.

Fair play to McMullan, from what i seen of him before he was always electric (untill someone put him on his arse) but his final ball always let him down. I can see why United let him go last season but he has definitely improved, as he is providing assists.

Dundee are a proper weird team. Come out the traps flying first 30, hide the next 30 and show up the last 10-15 minutes. McPake does have the ability to change the game when things aren't going his way. 

......is a phrase I never thought I would hear anyone say ever.

17 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

11 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Probably because it was another blatant dive m8. 

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

You mean the complete and utter dive?

9 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Big Fish Sport GIF by Outside TV

Meh