Dundee vs. Hibernian

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Dinosaur.

Best two looking managers in Scottish football.

Best dressed as well.

Although, Ross with his suit and bright white trainer combo done some damage to his reputation today.

Best looking I'll grant you, but you can't be bandying about terms like "best dressed" for a guy who wears boxfresh white daps with his office gear, and a guy who literally only has one set of clothes.

4 minutes ago, Meadow_Jock said:

Best looking I'll grant you, but you can't be bandying about terms like "best dressed" for a guy who wears boxfresh white daps with his office gear, and a guy who literally only has one set of clothes.

This is sacrilege!

10 minutes ago, AmericanFan said:

Good to hear some posters on here know each other in real life. Maybe many more do as well?

Yeah, there's quite a few who know each other. I know 3 on here 2 Aberdeen fans (I spent most of my life in Aberdeen) and 1 Dee, although 1 doesn't post much anymore. Play 5 a side football with the other 2.

I think some of the Dees are trying to arrange a hospitality day at Dens.

2 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Yeah, there's quite a few who know each other. I know 3 on here 2 Aberdeen fans (I spent most of my life in Aberdeen) and 1 Dee, although 1 doesn't post much anymore. Play 5 a side football with the other 2.

I think some of the Dees are trying to arrange a hospitality day at Dens.

That's cool. Maybe one day there will be a massive P&B meetup day where posters from all over would congregate at a pub in Edinburgh or Glasgow? (Or maybe that's a bad idea with some of the, ahem, dialogue, that goes back and forth on here, haha)

On another note, still playing 5 a side at 40 -- nice work.

1 minute ago, AmericanFan said:

That's cool. Maybe one day there will be a massive P&B meetup day where posters from all over would congregate at a pub in Edinburgh or Glasgow? (Or maybe that's a bad idea with some of the, ahem, dialogue, that goes back and forth on here, haha)

On another note, still playing 5 a side at 40 -- nice work.

I think they did that in the early days of P&B. Before my time.

Haha, I used to play at amateur level till my early 30's, but my knees have kinda gone now. Still rip the pish out of @Melanius Mullarkey and @Robin.Hood, and if they tell you different, it's a lie! 😉

13 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

I think they did that in the early days of P&B. Before my time.

Haha, I used to play at amateur level till my early 30's, but my knees have kinda gone now. Still rip the pish out of @Melanius Mullarkey and @Robin.Hood, and if they tell you different, it's a lie! 😉

Never met the c***s.

1 hour ago, Aim Here said:

Scored an important goal today.

Just another silly sheep trying and failing at humour - even his own fans think that one's a tube.

Thought Porto was excellent today, only defender that did his job properly. We really need 4 (four) defenders in before the window slams shut......